HUGE win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

HUGE win!

Now I think people will begin to say...here come the Celtics. 2 tough road wins. Let's keep it going...don't give it back with Atlanta on Friday.

As I always say in the playoffs all it takes is one road win to switch homecourt advantage and the C's are a team that can walk into any arena and snatch homecourt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: HUGE win!

Doc FINALLY called a play where PP doesn't have the ball at the top of the key. He went to Green and that's going to help Green's confidence. PP was smiling out of the timeout because he knew the play was going to work. Great play Doc!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Doc FINALLY called a play where PP doesn't have the ball at the top of the key. He went to Green and that's going to help Green's confidence. PP was smiling out of the timeout because he knew the play was going to work. Great play Doc!

Actually I think they were trying to get it to Paul on the box,  but then he got pushed up close to Garnett and then set the screen for JG to get open.  I could be wrong but thats what it looked like to me.  Even the Pacer announcers said that.

On a side note anyone hear Quinn Buckner?  Tommy Heinson has nothing on that guy.  Every call on the Celtics was a good call and every hack by the Pacers was a good call.  If the game had been called the way Buckner saw it , the fouls and free throws would have been a lot worse than they were.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Actually I think they were trying to get it to Paul on the box,  but then he got pushed up close to Garnett and then set the screen for JG to get open.  I could be wrong but thats what it looked like to me.  Even the Pacer announcers said that.

On a side note anyone hear Quinn Buckner?  Tommy Heinson has nothing on that guy.  Every call on the Celtics was a good call and every hack by the Pacers was a good call.  If the game had been called the way Buckner saw it , the fouls and free throws would have been a lot worse than they were.

Pierce said the play was for Green!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

I didn't hear it but I believe.  I wouldn't have cared if Doc had scored though.  It just looked like that to me.  Love it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Did you get a chance to hear Quinn?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KG-LB-KM. Show KG-LB-KM's posts

Doc said it was supposed to be a KG - Green pick and roll with Pierce as a decoy. They doubled KG and Green was available under the basket. The pass was off due to the double team, Green recovered and made the play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Did you get a chance to hear Quinn?

No, i had Mike and Tommy. You must have dish, instead of direct.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Green made that catch and shot a lot easier than it really was!!

Sections
Shortcuts