Hump and Bass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Hump and Bass

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but anyone not slated to be part of the core in 2-3 years should be traded.  Bass and KH are guys you acquire when you have a nice nucleus in place, you know, when you're a legitimate playoff team.  I don't want this team in the playoffs unless it's a team that can win a series or two and be a legit threat for the ECF.  Until that time, I'd rather Danny compile as many assest as he can even if it means signing D-leaguers and trading decent vets for draft picks and for guys on expiring deals. 

[/QUOTE] That is the exact reason some teams are interested Bass, Hump, Bradley, Green, and Sully.

+3.........do I hear +4?

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Hump, Bass, Bogans all MUST go.

Bradley, & Green COULD go if a good deal came around.  These are two positions of real need.

Rondo MIGHT go if a great deal came around.

Sully and KO BETTER NOT go, as they are your future.

Everyone else is salary matching contracts only.  No value, just another guy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If we do nothing - and this has been my point all along - then Hump and Bogans WILL go.........

therefore, the ONLY player who MUST go is Bass...............this is a recording!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we do nothing - and this has been my point all along - then Hump and Bogans WILL go.........

therefore, the ONLY player who MUST go is Bass...............this is a recording!

[/QUOTE]

Yes but, if we can trade Hump for an expiring (preferably hurt) and a 1st in 2014 or 2015 then that would be great. That also helps us give Sully and Oly more minutes.