Hump to Miami?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Hump to Miami?

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but three different marginal news sources are writing iit up today.   Here is one.  http://sportsglory.com/nba/miami-heat-interested-acquiring-kris-humphries/13427

Well...it would probably make Humphries happy anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Hump to Miami?

Heat would be better, but why would the Celts do it? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's possible.

It would have to be Hump for Haslem, James Jones, Mario Chalmers, and the Heat's 1st round pick in 2014.

But the Celts must open up a roster spot first.

The idea of the Heat being interested in Hump is not that far-fetched.

[/QUOTE]

No the idea is not far fetched at all. What I heard coming back was Haslem and a pick.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:

[QUOTE]

No the idea is not far fetched at all. What I heard coming back was Haslem and a pick.

[/QUOTE]

That's not possible because salaries will not match.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said there are four marginal news sources reporting it today. Just google haslem humphries trade. I am not saying it is possible. Just that it is being talked about as the principle of a trade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

The HEAT front court is extremely thin-so yeah it makes alot of sense.  Chalmers wouldn't be included as they are also thin at PG.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

What crap.  Miami's pick will be 30-31.  Whoopety-do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...Hump is gone in two months anyway. What would you expect to get?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

We could throw in Bayless and I think we have a trade exemption still. The problem will be not going over the cap and I think we can do better thatn that for Humphries.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, though the pick adds to the arsenal of 2014 1st round picks that could entice a needy team to trade one for three, giving up a 1-3 pick this year.  Ainge has been accumulating trade worthy assets, not players for a championship run.  While I can't imagine a team relinquishing a #1 or 2, a team that's thin on talent, and there are such teams, might see a deep draft and consider three potential "players" are better than one outstanding talent.  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Someone needs to check if the Heat are able to trade their pick?  Didn't they trade it last year?  Isn't there a rule (Ted Stepein Rule) that says you can't trade first round picks in back to back years??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/26/4455014/nba-draft-2013-miami-heat-preview

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/12/trading-future-draft.html

Don't think they can, guys!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Only if we could get Lebron.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

the more picks aquired through expiring deals the better.

this draft is deep. who knows maybe an Anderson falls to us at 28 if we get that pick. its a loaded class to cash in on

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the more picks aquired through expiring deals the better.

this draft is deep. who knows maybe an Anderson falls to us at 28 if we get that pick. its a loaded class to cash in on

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, Anderson's stock is climbing.  I'm a big fan of his too.  Hoping they can nab him with their 2nd pick in the first round.