Humphries Firesale

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Humphries Firesale

humphries had been a productive big in the nba.  he had ONE BAD YEAR = last year.  i would not fire sale him just for the sake of fire-sale-ing him.  olynyk is not ready for 35 clicks a night.  maybe 15 to start then more soon but we need a klunker guy to wipe the glass for us.  you have to field a functional team for crying out loud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

humphries had been a productive big in the nba.  he had ONE BAD YEAR = last year.  i would not fire sale him just for the sake of fire-sale-ing him.  olynyk is not ready for 35 clicks a night.  maybe 15 to start then more soon but we need a klunker guy to wipe the glass for us.  you have to field a functional team for crying out loud

exactly...if it was up to me..i would keep him..the guy can play ball...even wallace....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to raider3524's comment:

[QUOTE]

exactly...if it was up to me..i would keep him..the guy can play ball...even wallace....

If Humphries stays then Bass goes.

Can't have Sully, Bass, and Humphries in one team. That would be a waste of money.

[/QUOTE]

don't be mad at me..but i don't like bass...i want bass off this team...humphries would start at center...so it's not that much of a waste of money...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts