Humphries trade deadline and sign and trade this summer clarification

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Re: Humphries trade deadline and sign and trade this summer clarification

I used to like this forum....now it just gives me a headache.  Why doesn't celticsblog have the problems this has?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Also, this forum should have a limit on number of words per post.

The threads get hijacked when rame starts posting short stories.

X2

my fingers get tired from scrolling through repeated quotes after quotes.

As for Humpy, if Danny can't trade him trade him for a 1st and expiring then he certainly should not take on the contracts of mediocre players. He should let him walk.

Sign and trades mean we have to take back other contracts and players. Odds are they would not bring us to the next level. So if he leaves unrestricted then we move on to year two of Tankapalooza and we can have similar discussions next February. 

If he takes on other contracts via sign and trade it's going to increase our salary. Make it harder for Danny to do anything next year.

Rame, If he were to do a sign and trade who do you want? Explain how they will help us get an Allstar? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

[QUOTE]

Show a panic deal that anyone here presented.

You're seeing things!

Nobody here presented a panic deal involving Hump and the Celts getting a bad contract in return.

[/QUOTE]

You wanted to trade Humphries Bass and Lee for Amare Stoudemire's horrible contract.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

[QUOTE]

You wanted to trade Humphries Bass and Lee for Amare Stoudemire's horrible contract.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong!

It was Wallace, Bass, and Bogans.

Here:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qjoqs98

As you can see, the Celts will receive 21.68m.

The Knicks will receive 21.61m for those 3 players.

That trade will give the Knicks some breathing room because of Bogans' expiring contract.

The Knicks can also opt to trade Bass.

While the Celts will have to pay Amare 23.4m next season, getting rid of Wallace's contract clears cap space in 2015 because Amare's contract expires in 2015.

Wallace's contract expires in 2016.

Now you understand what I was trying to say?

[/QUOTE]

That $23m coming off the books would be a good thing in 2015. Perfect timing. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:

[QUOTE]

Wrong!

It was Wallace, Bass, and Bogans.

Here:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qjoqs98

As you can see, the Celts will receive 21.68m.

The Knicks will receive 21.61m for those 3 players.

That trade will give the Knicks some breathing room because of Bogans' expiring contract.

The Knicks can also opt to trade Bass.

While the Celts will have to pay Amare 23.4m next season, getting rid of Wallace's contract clears cap space in 2015 because Amare's contract expires in 2015.

Wallace's contract expires in 2016.

Now you understand what I was trying to say?

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps people will enjoy the Pure salary Dump thread, which proves you are lying.  Most of your posts were erased by BDC but not all of them. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As for Humpy, if Danny can't trade him trade him for a 1st and expiring then he certainly should not take on the contracts of mediocre players. He should let him walk.

Bingo! This is what I have been saying when Fiercy says 'Humphries is the priority!" and "Danny must trade him or ge gets nothing!"

Sign and trades mean we have to take back other contracts and players. Odds are they would not bring us to the next level. So if he leaves unrestricted then we move on to year two of Tankapalooza and we can have similar discussions next February. 

This is a fine alternative. However, right now the Celtics need to take back at least 8-10 million in contracts for Humphries. If they sign and trade him this summer for say 4/28 million with a starting salary at 6.5m, the Celtics only need to take back 4.5-6 million for next season. That is a lot easier to absord than any non-expiring contract we get for him now, And worth it if the assets the C's get are good.

If he takes on other contracts via sign and trade it's going to increase our salary. Make it harder for Danny to do anything next year.

Perhaps, but if it is mostly a 2015 expiring it won't do much to hurt us. There are endless scenarios where a sign and trade will help us more than hurt us. If only to take back 4-5 million for one year in return for a 1st rd pick in the 20's. It is what people want to get for Hump now but we have no idea if another team with a Gordon/Okafor expiring will bite.

Rame, If he were to do a sign and trade who do you want? Explain how they will help us get an Allstar? 

Humphries is not an all-star, so moving him does not come with the condition that the team need an all-star in return. Just need to get something of value for nothing. An example I gave was a team that is over the cap like Golden State wanting Humphries but not having the 6-8 million in cap space to get him. Hump would rather play for that exciting winner so the two sides work out a win-win.

The Warriors have missed backup PF Carl Landry all season (a reason they are interested in Bass) they wanted to give him the 4/27 the Kings did but it would have meant no Iguadala. If the teams rosters remain the same the Celtics can sign and trade Humphries for 4/27 (starting him at 6.5m next season) and take back Harrison Barnes and Speights (who failed in the Landry role) they will make 6.7m next year. Speights deal is an expiring.

The Celtics would give up a first round pick, probably their own top 3 protected one, but maybe the Clippers, in 2015 to make the sides fair since Barnes could be a future all-star. Golden State will find it nearly impossible to extend Barnes the year they still owe Iggy 11m, Bogut will be making around that once they extend him, Klay will want a big extension like the one they gave Curry and Curry will be about to get a max extension. Humphries is insurance in case Bogut gets hurt, a great backup to both him and Lee, and would make them able to easily part with Lee when his big deal becomes an expiring one after next season and then Hump could start the last 2.5-3 years of this deal.

[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

Would the mods limit the number of words per post.

I mean do we really have to read all these short stories from rame?

It's so lame!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahhahaha

Those who lose arguments over and over start to cry about things like this:-)

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hahahhahaha

[/QUOTE]

Actually it's not.

How can I lose to you when everything you say is just your opinion.

Your opinions are not facts.

For example, if Hump gets traded on or before the trade deadline, all that crap about you saying Hump can be signed and traded in the summer goes out the window.

In your tiny little brain you think you're winning.

But all you're doing is bad mouthing Fiercy.

When it comes to anything substantial regarding the Celts, you contributed nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong

Obviously you don't take the time to read Fiercy, but if you did you would see that more than half of our arguments won by me are over black and white issues and not 'opinions'

Do you know how it works to persuade someone of something? You provide the BETTER facts, stats and yes OPINIONS as long as they are realisticallt supported. You can't support anything. It is why all you do is laugh and say _____ to ______ will not happen.

YOU contribute NOTHING and continue to come off as a fool as you fail to see how you have been humiliated here lately.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Would the mods limit the number of words per post.

I mean do we really have to read all these short stories from rame?

It's so lame!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahhahaha

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... he complains to the mods so they delete his complaint ... Classic!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

Typical Fierce

He says he doesn't care and that there is no way it can be proven that I have 'won' anything and yet he runs around starting threads about 'other posters' hijacking threads and reporting abuse and telling posters to 'stop typing so much'

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Cry us a river Fiercy, you have been EXPOSED as a fraud with little bball knowledge here lately

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Whether anyone agrees with rames ideas or not there is one thing they must agree that he got right  ... that's his exposing you for the liar, faker & fraud you are ... You s/b banned for life for false branding!!!

Indeed

My 'short stories' he has been crying about are just the facts and proof of how wrong he has been... and not once or twice but over twenty times! All since he was banned and became Fiercy. Look at him cry and insult and try to say how late people are staying up worried about him, such a clown.

He's made ONE post under his new name for every EIGHT I have EVER made. You heard it right. In five weeks on ONE forum! I made those posts over seven and a half YEARS on three BDC forums.

Yet somone posting at 3am ET (when they do not even live in that time zone) is a thing he uses to demean others?

Hahahahaha

I mean what kind of sad, lonely and mentally ill individual makes 1,900+ posts on the internet in 39 days and can't comprehend the obvious facts and stats that show him to be wrong over and over and lose these arguments? They are facts. He lost. Just get over it man:-)

It is truly a sickness... I pity him.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

Think about it, you would spend hours and hours arguing with Fiercy or talking about Fiercy with Mployee until 3am.

You would rather lose sleep just so you can bad mouth Fiercy.

So who's sicker?

[/QUOTE]

Ummm... you?

I never lose sleep over someone as pathetic as you Fierce. I come on 2-3 days a week for a few hours at a time and make some lengthy thoughtful posts, use the facts and reality to prove you wrong and then go away for days.

I hardly post here when my life gets really busy. Currently it is not. I leave for months at a time. You got BANNED, everyone celebrated, and you desperately return to post 50 times a day. 1,900 posts in 40 days is a sickness.

I win the arguments, post those 'short stories' and go back to hvaing a real life. you do not have one. It is a shame. Sounds awful to be you though. It is not 3am where I am when I post either. I have averaged 6 posts a day since 2006 Fiercy. You had TWO names since around 2008 that both had more posts on them than my one before having both banned.

6 posts a day

or

50 posts a day

Hahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts