Hunter's Laughable Comment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Hunter's Laughable Comment

Passfirst, I apologize.  I guess I took your comments the wong way.....one of the problems with a message board.  My fault.

Man - the paratroopers were always the bravest guys we met.  I've done it once and never wanted to enter the battle that way!    My respects to your family.

Let's hope we get our game back sometime soon so we can discuss who's the best team instead of being stuck talking about the negotiations, huh?

Take care.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well, I'm glad you two finally made peace....we are all brothers on this Celtic forum....agreeing to disagree is just fine...as are healthy debates.....good for you guys....I have to admit, I sometimes feel like a teenager going back and forth with the likes of Majic...I don't know how old he is but I'm 61....I'm also impressed by both of your credentials and experiences in life....you've got me beat by a long-shot...anyway...take care guys....here's hoping our Celts begin the rebuilding process....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Hunter's Laughable Comment:
    [QUOTE]well, I'm glad you two finally made peace....we are all brothers on this Celtic forum....agreeing to disagree is just fine...as are healthy debates.....good for you guys....I have to admit, I sometimes feel like a teenager going back and forth with the likes of Majic...I don't know how old he is but I'm 61....I'm also impressed by both of your credentials and experiences in life....you've got me beat by a long-shot...anyway...take care guys....here's hoping our Celts begin the rebuilding process....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Yes, Duke - I'm sorry we drug you down the rat hole as you watched our conversation deteriorate.  We're back to reasonable discussions now!

You know, one good thing that could come of a shortened season - our older guys on the C's won't wear out and we may be fresher at the end of the season (unless they try to jam 70 games into the second half of the season and just kill our players with back to backs!).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'm with you pal...!

Sections
Shortcuts