HUSTLE!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

HUSTLE!!!!!!!!

KG diving on the floor getting a jump ball, Rondo hustling throwing the ball off Amare, Baby bangin on the boards niiiiiiceee!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: HUSTLE!!!!!!!!

Good win tonight, but Celtics came out sluggish again, cant let this happen again and again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The second halh was the hardest I seen them play since Shaq went out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: HUSTLE!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Good win tonight, but Celtics came out sluggish again, cant let this happen again and again.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    You hit the nail on the head.  What is it with our sluggish starts?  And the second unit starting the second quarter.  We did not score for the first 4-plus minutes.  We had no offensive continuity.

We have to solve that.  I put the early slow starts on the starters.  Maybe they are conserving their energy for the 4th quarter.  However, for the second straight game, we got good contributions from West, Baby and Green.

We fix the sluggish starts and I think banner #18 hangs in June.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to HUSTLE!!!!!!!! : The dive on the floor by Garnett was amazing. This was our best win of the year.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

you said that 2 days in a row I see a trend hope you say that again against the Grizz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Guys should N.Y. who is the boss. This Celtic team plays at it's best when they get down and dirty. Throw the finess out the window.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I dont really like when doc replaces the whole starting 5. He should mix and match them so we can have a go to player at all times. The only play we seem to have is post up jeff green for a jump hook.
    It also looks like arroyo is already in doc's dog house, that didnt take long. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I thought we lost out toughness

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

KG carried us to a big win tonight. 24 points 11 boards, big clutch shot as time wound down, smothering defense on amare at the end, and the dive was Kg at his best. I don't know if it was the biggest win of the year, but it was one of them!!! Baby was a monster on the boards in the last 6 minutes. He may be as valuable as any starter!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Oh yea, great hustle from the team tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE] KG carried us to a big win tonight. 24 points 11 boards, big clutch shot as time wound down, smothering defense on amare at the end, and the dive was Kg at his best. I don't know if it was the biggest win of the year, but it was one of them!!! Baby was a monster on the boards in the last 6 minutes. He may be as valuable as any starter!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Hey, P34, where's Bias, anyway?  Your comments about BBD remind me of the posts where he said trade BBD for Camby.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I love to watch when KG plays, Stotelmire, Bosh, Duncan and Gasol. He usually plays his best games.

Both Pierce and KG loved thumbing their noses at Carmelo and Amare.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] KG carried us to a big win tonight. 24 points 11 boards, big clutch shot as time wound down, smothering defense on amare at the end, and the dive was Kg at his best. I don't know if it was the biggest win of the year, but it was one of them!!! Baby was a monster on the boards in the last 6 minutes. He may be as valuable as any starter!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!!

REFUSING TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! MORON!

IT WAS PIERCE WHO GAVE THE CELTS A 92-86 LEAD WITH 55.8 SECS. REMAINING. CAN YOU SAY CLOSER?

HAHAHA!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

That game was like a great boxing match. A lot of blood, guts, comebacks etc. What a second half by the C's. That was one of the most emotional wins I experienced thus far this season. It's easily in the top 5.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]That game was like a great boxing match. A lot of blood, guts, comebacks etc. What a second half by the C's. That was one of the most emotional wins I experienced thus far this season. It's easily in the top 5.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

So emotional, fans from KY never saw Pierce hit that final nail in the coffin shot from 20 feet, near the right side of the foul line area.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HUSTLE!!!!!!!! : HAHAHA!!! REFUSING TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! MORON! IT WAS PIERCE WHO GAVE THE CELTS A 92-86 LEAD WITH 55.8 SECS. REMAINING. CAN YOU SAY CLOSER? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

The reality  is that your word means nothing.....   that you have clearly demonstrated. 
    But the idea that you think you have the right to call ANYONE a moron  (other than yourself)  after renigging on the pledge you made in such plain terms (posted below in case you have forgotten)  is at the same time offensive and pathetic...   and THAT is, even moreso than your bunny P. Pierce, The TRUTH.

posted at 2/22/2011 7:41 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400&plckUserId=1c01631b525a55dc1962fad2b902d400">
    First: 8/22/2010
    Last: 3/22/2011
    I will stop posting on this board if Perk or BBD gets traded. 

Only an idiot would trade Perk or BBD in the middle of a championship run.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HUSTLE!!!!!!!! : you just said it ... but ok, LOSER!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

The one who lost the bet is the loser! And that's you, LOSER!

HAHAHA!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HUSTLE!!!!!!!! : The one who lost the bet is the loser! And that's you, LOSER! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

What do you think of my new avatar?  Unlike you, i'm keeping my word about using top 20 Celtic greats as my avatar!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Last night, if it was anything, exemplified the difference between the Celtics and most other teams. It wasn't a comeback as much as it was digging in and committing to defense and then executing.  They were truly a well-oiled machine that surpassed their individual parts.  Pierce getting his points when it counted was entirely in the flow. Just compare that to the Queen's inability to perform when it really counts - that's why Miami can't win.  Miami is not better as a team than they are as individuals, which leads to meltdown in critical circumstances as they've done over and over this year.    

T'was a ting o' beauty, eh?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Team ball vs. Hero ball

... a great example.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The great effort by KG was inspiring.

It also looked dangerous. Tim Duncan will be out for a while with a sprained ankle. Let's hope KG stays healthy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The Celtics play better when they get into a rough house game. They have more heart, grit and determination than any other team. They need to make their games into a slug fest. Now, saying that, Boston looked pretty good getting up and down the court also. Something can be said about their finess game. What I'm saying is Boston can play both games. I think this combo. makes them the best team in the league.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

So then talent, toughness, and team play are king?

The three Ts