I admit I am surprised

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: I admit I am surprised

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

we're a team with no star power in a star driven league. Why should any of us be surprised. I'm afraid the Jeff Green train has left the station, i'll be the first to admit i was wrong about Green, he just seems to not have any game at all!! Old and slow, in a young and fast league, just will not get it done!!

The Jeff Green train has just pulled back in!!  Green played a very good game tonight!!

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Jeff Green train has just pulled back in!! Green played a very good game tonight!!

He played an average game for someone of his abilities and expectations. If we got his #'s from Pietrus I'd be happy... so the point is its an upgrade still.... but this needs to be considered a 'so-so' game from Jeff Green by midseason... with none of the first few game efforts occuring more than once every 2-3 weeks in 2013.

Jeff's 12 points were nice and 2 blocks were very good, he got half his points at the line and went 0-1 on 3's, 3-8 from the field and had only 3 boards. If he goes to the line 8 times I'd expect 15-18 points. I want to see some 1-3 or 2-3 games from 3, some 5-9 and 6-11's from the field andmore than half his games of 6-7 rebounds, never less than 4.

I mean he hasn't acted like he can board AT ALL since he got here, even if he was weak there in OKC he still had 28 games of  7+ boards in '10 with 11 games with over 10 boards... here it has been 3-1-2-2-4-3 so far this year...c'mon Jeff at least average 5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Why are you surprised? Jeff Green, as many of us feared, can't play. At best he looks like a decent bench player. When you go back and do your analysis with that fact in mind, it kinda makes sense doesn't it - that the Celts are where they are. To me the Lakers are the bigger surprise but then Fierce and some others called that one...