I admit it...KG is the most INDISPENSABLE Celt!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: I admit it...KG is the most INDISPENSABLE Celt!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

been reserving judgment for 5 years.. now, its almost glaring. love pp, he's the dominant offensive force and of course rr is the little general.. but, overall, its a lot easier to replace those 2. make terry your PG and you can compete. put green at the 3 and u can compete. lose KG and the season is OVER. cant trade for anyone like him. kg doesnt grow on trees. last night it was so glaring. he goes out of the game and the team is lost. he comes in and the ship is righted and they blowed out the thunder on both ends. long live the KG!

[/QUOTE

I usually don't agree with you but when you're right you're right. When KG leaves it's back to mediocracy. Even at age 36. Respect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Its still KG's team... by a wide margin. He's  the Big Ticket.

CPP a distant 2nd.

Mediocracy for sure when KG hangs it up unless assets can be flipped for the next KG.

Much, much respect.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

been reserving judgment for 5 years.. now, its almost glaring. love pp, he's the dominant offensive force and of course rr is the little general.. but, overall, its a lot easier to replace those 2. make terry your PG and you can compete. put green at the 3 and u can compete. lose KG and the season is OVER. cant trade for anyone like him. kg doesnt grow on trees. last night it was so glaring. he goes out of the game and the team is lost. he comes in and the ship is righted and they blowed out the thunder on both ends. long live the KG!

[/QUOTE

I usually don't agree with you but when you're right you're right. When KG leaves it's back to mediocracy. Even at age 36. Respect.

[/QUOTE]

One could have said the same about Perk before he was dispatched...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

There are only 2 players the Celtics respected -- Garnett and Pierce. When the Celtics decides to terminate their contract - they will talk to them face to face and tell the truth.

The rest can be traded without notice ---- that include RONDO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

true indespensible,but celtics need to get him some help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

join the club