I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up

I don't care what anyone says, but I am looking forward to the Celtics and Miami match-up in round two.

Philly is all done. They will not come down from 3-0 and win the Heat. Also Knicks is all done. They will not come down from 3-0 and win the Celtics. 

No team in NBA history has ever come from 3-0 down and win the series. I don't think NewYork or Philly will be the first.

So am really looking forward to the second round between the Celtics and Miami. That will be the greatest game in this playoffs.

Whoever wins the series will win the east. I predict Celtics will win the Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from usa4life. Show usa4life's posts

Re: I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up

Fans and players need to stay focussed on game four.
    It ain't over yet, but we are close.

The fans may need to push the team to victory in game five.
    Dee Fense bang bang-----Dee Fense Bang Bang

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up:
    Fans and players need to stay focussed on game four. It ain't over yet, but we are close. The fans may need to push the team to victory in game five. Dee Fense bang bang-----Dee Fense Bang Bang
    Posted by usa4life

usa4life,

I respest your post, but it's all over. It's Celtics and Miami in round 2.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I would have said not to count your chickens before they're hatched ... oh what the hell . The Knicks are done in 4 straight.
    I hope Philly has some fight left and give the Heat a little more to handle.  The Heat will prevail.
    Celtics will take out the Heat just because they have a deeper team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

I would have said not to count your chickens before they're hatched ... oh what the hell . The Knicks are done in 4 straight. I hope Philly has some fight left and give the Heat a little more to handle.  The Heat will prevail. Celtics will take out the Heat just because they have a deeper team. 
    Posted by BsLegion

Amen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up:
    I don't care what anyone says, but I am looking forward to the Celtics and Miami match-up in round two. Philly is all done. They will not come down from 3-0 and win the Heat. Also Knicks is all done. They will not come down from 3-0 and win the Celtics.  No team in NBA history has ever come from 3-0 down and win the series. I don't think NewYork or Philly will be the first. So am really looking forward to the second round between the Celtics and Miami. That will be the greatest game in this playoffs. Whoever wins the series will win the east. I predict Celtics will win the Heat.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

Hmmm....I think there's a team in Illinois that will have a say in who wins the east.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up : Hmmm....I think there's a team in Illinois that will have a say in who wins the east.
    Posted by Qdaddy

The team you're talking about is not a championship caliber team. Trust me. They will be exposed in the second round or the finals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I'll tell you what, I think if ATL gets by ORL then it is very possible for CHI to lose to ATL, they have some good matchups all around and CHI has no answer for Crawford off the bench...highest scoring playoff player off the bench at 24 a game.  He could make Rose work on defense. Horford is a pretty good center who can hit the 16 footer and make Noah play honest....and bogans will get abused by Joe Johnson...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

let's not cross into hubris yet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Fans and players need to stay focussed on game four. It ain't over yet, but we are close. The fans may need to push the team to victory in game five. Dee Fense bang bang-----Dee Fense Bang Bang
    Posted by usa4life

It doesn`t matter what the fans do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The Yankees had the Sox all wrapped up in a nice little bundle, up 3-0 too... short memory?

ON another note, I found it funny reading someones column from the NY Daily News saying if the Celtics play another game like last nights, they may actually give Miami a series.. What a JO..and I dont mean Jermaine ONeal..

We beat Miami 3-1 although we've been playing in a funk the last month or so.. Even last nights game isnt a true measuring stick cause the Knicks are missing pieces but I think last night showed that we can get focused in,,,  which is part of what we've been missing

Oh look, Ray can actually shoot again,,, its not his legs anymore.. Oh golly, PP is back to kicking azz & taking names..  Thats very encouraging..

JON will definitely be a factor against Miami and perhaps SHaq too (I hated saying that).

Hopefully we're back to being the Celtics and if we are, I like our chances against the Heat and everyone else.

Just cant look past the Knicks...one win and the momentum ALWAYS shifts to the other team in he playoffs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

as an aside, Cs, bulls and miami all have their opponents on the 0-3 ropes. think we'll see three sweeps? doubtful imo. if ever there is manipulation by stern / refs, now is the time. keep a wary eye peeled, cynics.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Man the knicks are done.  Our team has been there and dont that.  Without Chauncey( a playoff vet)  this will team lay down....They will ask themselves if they can win 4 straight and say...naaaaah, lets mail it in.  We have arrived in the playoffs, and after that win, people want to give knicks a win?!  not me....not looking forward....but I know this team...they are gonna come out focused and after N.Y.'s initial push, the C's will go up again on them ans they will fold like a lawn chair.  The team last night is the one I expect to see from hear on out...we will blow out everyone?, no...but those 1st 2 games are way behind us

People are saying its not a big deal cuz the knicks are missing players, this and that, yet still say we should be worried about them...I dont get it...we are just fans...Im sticking to the sweep...I cant believe you guys forgot what this team is made of.  I bet the heat were watching last night, worried.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'm hoping the 76ers will win at least one game. I'm with chief we are sweeping this series and Also I don't think the heat are ready for us yet so we're beating them too and not in  7 either. Count those chickens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up : The team you're talking about is not a championship caliber team. Trust me. They will be exposed in the second round or the finals.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

I don't doubt that. I'm sure they will be exposed...in the finals against the Lakers.

They were good enough to go 5-2 against your C's and Miami. And as all of you know, they have a coach who stresses DEFENSE.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

posted at 4/23/2011 11:06 AM EDT  

Rajon-Hondo
    First: 4/8/2009
    Last: 4/23/2011 

I'm hoping the 76ers will win at least one game. I'm with chief we are sweeping this series and Also I don't think the heat are ready for us yet so we're beating them too and not in  7 either. Count those chickens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

as an aside, Cs, bulls and miami all have their opponents on the 0-3 ropes. think we'll see three sweeps? doubtful imo. if ever there is manipulation by stern / refs, now is the time. keep a wary eye peeled, cynics.
    Posted by BaileyPowe

It sounds like some of you are already warming up your excuses for the coming losses...the annual rites of spring in the Boston area.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I'll tell you what, I think if ATL gets by ORL then it is very possible for CHI to lose to ATL, they have some good matchups all around and CHI has no answer for Crawford off the bench...highest scoring playoff player off the bench at 24 a game.  He could make Rose work on defense. Horford is a pretty good center who can hit the 16 footer and make Noah play honest....and bogans will get abused by Joe Johnson...
    Posted by JayShizzle45

I believe that Atlanta will win and play Chicago in the next round.   It definitely should be a very competitive series and a very interesting one to watch.   Not sure if Atlanta would win, but it could be a very close six or seven game series. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up : It sounds like some of you are already warming up your excuses for the coming losses...the annual rites of spring in the Boston area.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Brilliant!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

oneil will not be a factor.  He is too old and too heavy.  Not having played in a few months will be a factor.  The only way to get into basketball shape, is to play and he has not been doing that.  He is not able to go up and down the court in a playoff atmosphere.  S. Oneil has been a bust for the whole season, and Ainge should lose his job. Being without Perkins will have a toll as well. I will say that Jermaine Oneil knows how to upset some Miami players, so he could be a factor.
    Posted by jackbu

While I believe that Ainge has made some bonehead trades and draft picks since bringing RAllen and KG I have to say SON could make a huge difference for Boston and could get them over the top. He is not the same player he was 10 years ago but because of the way JON has been playing, all Boston would need is a solid 15 minutes from SON. That's not asking for much. I had read somewhere that he had lost something like 20 pounds. Now if he would just get healthy...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

By the way, I am not looking forward to the next round as I believe that Doc still hasn't realized that he needs to give Wafer and Pavlovic pt. They are the only guys on the bench that can create their own shots. Using these two would open things up for the other guys on the floor. Any one notice how when BB, Green, West, Krstic are on the floor the offense becomes stagnant. They all just stand around and do nothing. Wafer and Pavlovic are able to penetrate opposing defenses and create open shots for the other guys on the floor. Without either of these two playing Boston's bench will continue to give up big leads and the starters will continue to be exhausted in the 4th.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: I Am Looking Forward To Celtics And Miami Match-up : I believe that Atlanta will win and play Chicago in the next round.   It definitely should be a very competitive series and a very interesting one to watch.   Not sure if Atlanta would win, but it could be a very close six or seven game series. 
    Posted by susan250

I think Atlanta has more scoring options than Indiana. I do not think they will beat them but I do see them pushing the Bulls to a game 6 or 7

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

it will be a good series...i expect the c's to come ready in game 1 though...and win the series...it will be tough...but i just dont believe miami can beat us in a 7 game series.

Sections
Shortcuts