I Am Stephon Marbury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

I Am Stephon Marbury

Stephon Marbury will play himself in a musical titled, "I Am Stephon Marbury" that is set to open in Beijing this fall.

After a turbulent NBA career, Marbury has found a second home in Beijing after leading the Beijing Ducks to back-to-back national championships. The musical will run for 11 consecutive nights during the fall and will feature Marbury as a musician who arrives in Beijing in search of fame and is inspired to beat the odds by watching Marbury lead the Ducks to their first-ever championship during the 2011-12 season. We're still awaiting word on if Panda Friend will be in attendance for the opener. Aug 28 - 11:22 AM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: I Am Stephon Marbury

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:

Stephon Marbury will play himself in a musical titled, "I Am Stephon Marbury" that is set to open in Beijing this fall.

After a turbulent NBA career, Marbury has found a second home in Beijing after leading the Beijing Ducks to back-to-back national championships. The musical will run for 11 consecutive nights during the fall and will feature Marbury as a musician who arrives in Beijing in search of fame and is inspired to beat the odds by watching Marbury lead the Ducks to their first-ever championship during the 2011-12 season. We're still awaiting word on if Panda Friend will be in attendance for the opener. Aug 28 - 11:22 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Deep Breath) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Not that there's anything wrong with it.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

does he sing about or eat vaseline at any point?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Happy to hear that Starbury is finding creative and $$$ success in China.

Huge market hungry for fading NBA glory. Zillions and zillions of adoring fans.

Hope for R9R after max-contract efforts fizzle and game follows due south???

Go East instead.... far, far east!

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

does he sing about or eat vaseline at any point?  

LMFAO...ROFL...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sections
Shortcuts