I believe the next game will be the LAST for many as Celtics.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I believe the next game will be the LAST for many as Celtics.

Courtney Lee, Jason Terry, D.J.White, Melo, Garnett and Pierce. Time to lose and lose big! 

Best way for us to rebuild. Acquire young assets again. This time to keep.

Garnett and Pierce to Clippers for Crawford, Jordan, Bledsoe, etc.

Rondo for Stephon Curry, etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Re: I believe the next game will be the LAST for many as Celtics.

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Courtney Lee, Jason Terry, D.J.White, Melo, Garnett and Pierce. Time to lose and lose big! 

Good luck trying to get anything for Pierce and Garnett at this point, nevermind the other odd parts that are up for sale.  I understand Pierce and Garnett were the heart and soul of the Celtics.  Everything that they did up to this point is something that should be admired and remembered in a good way.  Unfortunately, people get old.  I think it's time to move on and deal with the fact that the past is the past and look to the future of the Celtics.  It's a sad time for the Celtics, but I believe it must be done.  RIP glory days of the Big Three.  Dark days ahead for a few years (at least), until the next Pierce or whomever we get to lead the Celtics into the future....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Curry, Jamal Crawford, Green, Sullinger, Jordan.

Bledsoe, Bradley, Jordan Crawford, Bass, Randolph.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Lee ,Melo and Jordan Crawford to Minne for Barea and Stiemsma.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Richard1965's comment:

Good luck trying to get anything for Pierce and Garnett at this point, nevermind the other odd parts that are up for sale.  I understand Pierce and Garnett were the heart and soul of the Celtics.  Everything that they did up to this point is something that should be admired and remembered in a good way.  Unfortunately, people get old.  I think it's time to move on and deal with the fact that the past is the past and look to the future of the Celtics.  It's a sad time for the Celtics, but I believe it must be done.  RIP glory days of the Big Three.  Dark days ahead for a few years (at least), until the next Pierce or whomever we get to lead the Celtics into the future....

Agree.  I am not sure what Danny will do in the offseason but he can't/won't be able to trade many of the current Celtics players.  Considering how poorly they played in the playoffs this season many would be difficult to trade.  Danny may consider trading Rondo next season but I don't see this happening until Rondo is healthy and proves that he contribute again.  A team would be taking a chance trading for Rondo if he isn't playing yet. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

trade Danny Ainge for a Pat Riley type GM who actually knows what he's doing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Lord knows what Danny will be able to do with the jalopies and odds and ends he has at his disposal.  I admire DaCeltics' optimism, but think we're due for an extended stretch in the NBA wilderness unless we dig up an absolute gem in the draft.  Show's over for a while, folks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The only Curry you may could get for Rondo, would be Seth.  I don't think we can trade Rondo at this time, coming off an injury. Rondo and Green is not a bad start. Rondo can be a second best player on a good team and Green can be a third best. Our biggest need is a super star, how we get one is the problem. I'm ready for Doc to go and bring in a younger coach, someone like Brian Shaw. I think Doc has lost his passion for the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If KG and PP retire, and we get their salaris off the books (not sure we can do that), then we need to trade Rondo and amnesty Bass.

Not sure what to do with all those guards......but keep Crawford, Sully, Green and Bradley.

We MAY be able to lure a bigger star to BOS if we can pare all this salary....the list includes Smith, Speights, Kaman, Landry, West (again), Turiaf,  Clark, Dalambert, Bynum (ha ha), Hickson, Splitter, Gray, Jefferson, Millsap and Okafor (ETO)

Serviceable, but no stars.

Dare I bring up the Rondo for Evans and Cousins thing again?

SAC may be looking for a star player.............Evans, Bradley, Green, Sully and Cousins is not a bad beginning!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

It will be interesting to see what PP & KG have to say in the offseason.  The opportunity for real change begins when  their salaries are off the books.  My guess is they'll both be back for one more year.  Why would they give up the money and the best job they've ever had?

One and out this year and another year older gives way to much lowered expectations next year.

Sections
Shortcuts