I blame Doc for Davis getting hurt.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

He put the scrubs in too early,and allowed the Suns to get back into the game. 

He should have left Rondo,and Paul or Ray in there until a minute or under left in the 3rd.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: I blame Doc for Davis getting hurt.

so the starters can get injured????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

we were up almost 30 and doc already left the starters in longer than he usually does.  i don't understand the logic.  if anything, put the starters back in earlier at the other end of the lead evaporation to try to cancel out the PHO momentum. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: I blame Doc for Davis getting hurt.:
    we were up almost 30 and doc already left the starters in longer than he usually does.  i don't understand the logic.  if anything, put the starters back in earlier at the other end of the lead evaporation to try to cancel out the PHO momentum. 
    Posted by aciemvp

some people always feel like they have to blame someone for an injury or a loss, its never just "thats how the dice fall." if kg got hurt in the first qtr, we woulda had a post saying "kg was left in 25 seconds too long, he shoulda been out at EXACTLY 10:30."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I blame Dudley, f him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

what about those past games Doc inserted Big Baby "a COUPLE" of times   the Celtics won a "COUPLE" of times....yes a "COUPLE OF TIMES"

why not blame him then?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilRip. Show LilRip's posts

it was a weird injury. no defenders around him. could've happened in practice!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

IF you want to blame someone, blame the Celtics for blowing a 29 point lead and making it a game in the 4th.

Maybe Baby would have been resting on the bench  if we didnt give it up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrue. Show mtrue's posts

Hopefully the injury is not serious - BB's offense and toughness will be missed.  I does open the door for JG to ear more playing time however.  Still love this guy's game.  BTW - I do not blame Doc - or anyone else - the game is fast and BB carries too much weight still.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Utter nonsense!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Baby has been dealing with this injury all year. It finally caught up with him. I guess they couldn't rest him because of Shaq and JO being out.  With Krstic and Green on the roster and Shaq coming back, Baby should get plenty of rest.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from markp99. Show markp99's posts

I blame baby for being 30+ lbs overweight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I blame the refs for extending that game with stupid calls and slowing it down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: I blame Doc for Davis getting hurt.:
    I blame the refs for extending that game with stupid calls and slowing it down.
    Posted by BiasLewis

...and I blame P34 not believing the NBA is a corrupt league.
    the 1st qtr, you smack the guy and no foul
    to extend the game, you touch the dude and it's foul!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Can't blame Doc for this one anymore than any of the other injuries C's have suffered over the course of this season.
    BBD has patellar tendonitis.  He didn't get it last night.  He's had it for awhile.  He aggravated it last night.  It may explain why his game has been off for awhile. My pre MRI internet shoot from the hip diagnosis is he's going to be day to day for awhile.  It would probably be a good thing if Doc treated him like he did RR when he had the sprained ankle and hammy issue and gave Baby two weeks off, but Baby's a gamer like PP and Doc probably thinks Baby's so big he can't get hurt bad. LOL.
    Of course, we do have all those extra bigs now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

give me a break.. this is dumb! you sound like the tea partyers blaming obama for the rain and the snow and the economy... what is doc to do? u have to get everyone up to par quickly. how else will murph be ready if he does not play? how else will u get chemistry if green, murph and all these guys do not play? if i am dod, will do the same thing again! these guys should make them better down the road...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I blame Avery.  He cost us the lead and we had to keep Baby playing. 

(goes along with  a lot of the other lame reasons)

People $$IT HAPPENS!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

There's nothing to blame but blame itself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, its Doc's fault that BBD got hurt.  Its Danny's fault that Shaq is hurt.  Its Wyc's fault that JON got hurt.  And dog gone it, its ALL OF THEIR faults that West sprained his ankle.    These people are making decisions to actually PLAY the players.  How dare they let the players play and get hurt!   After all, they only get hurt because they're in the game too long trying to win the game!   Dog gone it, Doc.....take the subs out sooner and play BBD earlier because he can't get hurt at the beginning of the quarter - it can only happen in the last 2 minutes of the game!!

Sections
Shortcuts