I blame Doc,and think Danny is taking a bad rap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I blame Doc,and think Danny is taking a bad rap

Danny passed on Jordan,because Doc hates young players. 

Danny had to trade for Nate,because Doc wouldn't play Walker. Walker goes to New York and plays well,and Doc says I didn't know he could shoot 3's. 

Danny had to trade Bill,because Doc wouldn't play him.
    Doc never even played Green enough in the regular season.

Green should have been playing 30 minutes a game,so he would have confindence for the playoffs.
    Green was playing well last night,and what does Doc do take him out.

Danny,Thibs ,Garnett and Ray made Doc a good coach.Doc is still the same bad coach he always was.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

Re: I blame Doc,and think Danny is taking a bad rap

In Response to I blame Doc,and think Danny is taking a bad rap:
    [QUOTE]Danny passed on Jordan,because Doc hates young players.     Danny had to trade for Nate,because Doc wouldn't play Walker. Walker goes to New York and plays well,and Doc says I didn't know he could shoot 3's.    Danny had to trade Bill,because Doc wouldn't play him. Doc never even played Green enough in the regular season.  Green should have been playing 30 minutes a game,so he would have confindence for the playoffs. Green was playing well last night,and what does Doc do take him out.  Danny,Thibs ,Garnett and Ray made Doc a good coach.Doc is still the same bad coach he always was.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

AGREE 1000%. I HOPE THAT FRAUD LEAVES AT THE END OF THE SEASON.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

agreed...Doc just doesnt utilize his full squad, and beats his veterans into the ground...a double whammy...drives me nuts...looks like it will all be coming to an end soon though...sure wished this squad could have got one more ring...would have truly cemented their legacy...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to I blame Doc,and think Danny is taking a bad rap:
    [QUOTE]Danny passed on Jordan,because Doc hates young players.     Danny had to trade for Nate,because Doc wouldn't play Walker. Walker goes to New York and plays well,and Doc says I didn't know he could shoot 3's.    Danny had to trade Bill,because Doc wouldn't play him. Doc never even played Green enough in the regular season.  Green should have been playing 30 minutes a game,so he would have confindence for the playoffs. Green was playing well last night,and what does Doc do take him out.  Danny,Thibs ,Garnett and Ray made Doc a good coach.Doc is still the same bad coach he always was.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? Danny passed on Jordan and chose J.R. Giddens. The man has a fascination for offensive minded players and does not look at players that can do the dirty work for teams. He did not want to pay Posey a few million more, let TA go.

Sections
Shortcuts