I blame Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Re: I blame Rondo

claiming that Rondo "only dribbles too much when everyone else is standing around... and he yells at them and stuff so that proves it's not his fault" is like saying that .... // fill in appropriate cause/effect analogy here. my brain's tired. //

they stand around because he dribbles too much. and they don't really like being talked down to by a petulant smurf who dribbles too much (and who wants to be called the team's leader without ever having earned it or else he will pout and take his ball and go home and play connect four to show everyone that he is a genius).

dude's a baby.

hth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: I blame Rondo

In response to chetgnat's comment:

claiming that Rondo "only dribbles too much when everyone else is standing around... and he yells at them and stuff so that proves it's not his fault" is like saying that .... // fill in appropriate cause/effect analogy here. my brain's tired. //

they stand around because he dribbles too much. and they don't really like being talked down to by a petulant smurf who dribbles too much (and who wants to be called the team's leader without ever having earned it or else he will pout and take his ball and go home and play connect four to show everyone that he is a genius).

dude's a baby.

hth.

That's it? That's the best you got? Rondo dribbles too much cause he's stupid and his mother dresses him funny? That's the best you can do? Resort to name calling? JEEEEESUS! Quite evident who the real "baby" is. Hypocracy @ it's finest. It's OK. Keep reaching lil man.

Rondo "talked down" to his teammates on the court? Where did you hear this? Link? Or another Hate Monger making up stuff again?

One more thing. When you quote someone, quote them correctly.

"only dribbles too much when everyone else is standing around... and he yells at them and stuff so that proves it's not his fault" - that is a misquote. How typical...