I called the trolls out for starting a grill caving thread when there team is 4 games below .500 yet none of them had the guts to defend themselves.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Hi Girls, I mean trolls, It's good to see you can enjoy a heard fought loss to a good team while your team barely escaped the worst team in the league. 11-26 since round 2 last year. Looking good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi Girls, I mean trolls, It's good to see you can enjoy a heard fought loss to a good team while your team barely escaped the worst team in the league. 11-26 since round 2 last year. Looking good.

[/QUOTE]

Only trolls would celebrate this type of win.  They're troubles are hardly over.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only trolls would celebrate this type of win.  They're troubles are hardly over.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I saw the highlights and it was disfunctional. They almost blew that one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the post being repeated four times. I don't know why that happens sometime.  The trolls will be gunning for us tonight with such a tough back to back.  They can only know they would have no chance of getting a win in this situation.  We have a shot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the post being repeated four times. I don't know why that happens sometime.  The trolls will be gunning for us tonight with such a tough back to back.  They can only know they would have no chance of getting a win in this situation.  We have a shot.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you honestly expect a response from either of them? lol

Sections
Shortcuts