I certainly hope the Celtics SIGN JEFF GREEN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

I certainly hope the Celtics SIGN JEFF GREEN!

Give him Shaq money...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: I certainly hope the Celtics SIGN JEFF GREEN!

Peter May is mostly right.  But, Ithink he undervalues Jeff a little.  Jeff came into a tough situation with no practice time and no pre-season so he's had to learn on the fly.  I think the kid is maturing and getting more confidence.  He's more basketball savvy than he showed last year (he was uncertain about where to play and what to do in his short time last season).  For sure, he is NOT a power forward. He may do it in spots but that's clearlynot his natural role.  If we use him right, he'll be very valuable to the C's.

As long as we don't overpay, I hope he gets a multi-year so that we have at least 2 good players (he and Rondo) under contract as KG, Ray, and Pierce come off contracts and start to retire over the next few years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

He's a mediocre ball player.  If he is willing to playt for mediocre money, I'm sure something will get worked out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: I certainly hope the Celtics SIGN JEFF GREEN!:
    He's a mediocre ball player.  If he is willing to playt for mediocre money, I'm sure something will get worked out.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

You don't like Baby or Green, who do you suggest we sign, Dewey Evans?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In Response to Re: I certainly hope the Celtics SIGN JEFF GREEN!:
    In Response to Re: I certainly hope the Celtics SIGN JEFF GREEN! : You don't like Baby or Green, who do you suggest we sign, Dewey Evans?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I just think they should be paid according to their worth.

Green is mediocre and should be paid accordingly.

Biggest Baby is a fat whiner and should be paid accordingly.

If either of them plays contract games - let them walk.

Sections
Shortcuts