I don't have a good feeling about this...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I don't have a good feeling about this...

Yahoo! Sports: Are Chris Paul, Dwight Howard in race to L.A.? 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AgMxUaUtNngyHQ4xEotLwjQ5nYcB?slug=aw-wojnarowski_chris_paul_dwight_howard_lakers_120511

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: I don't have a good feeling about this...

In Response to I don't have a good feeling about this...:
    [QUOTE]Yahoo! Sports: Are Chris Paul, Dwight Howard in race to L.A.?     http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AgMxUaUtNngyHQ4xEotLwjQ5nYcB?slug=aw-wojnarowski_chris_paul_dwight_howard_lakers_120511
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Not really surprised if this happens.  Although, I am not sure about the salaries working in these trades. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

One thing for sure is they are not in a race to Boston.  Enjoy this year, it might be a long time before we reach this level again, if ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

He gave us a hint last season... But it's not what he wants, it's what's better for the Magic. Unless Kupchak works his magic wand once again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think the chaos of this season is especially troubling for some big trade.  With Danny at the helm he is more than equipped to do his best.  The Lakers are often get preferential treatment and are the desired destination for Howard.  I still think many of their contracts are onerous and it will not be easy to make happen.

Bynum is not as attractive as you would think considering his dirty play and knees and both Gasol and Odom's stock could not be lower. I like our chances whatever we end doing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Could be. The same trust you have in Danny I have in Kupchak and Dr. Buss.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

right GK.....and you should keep that trust...but I have to ask....was Mitch acting alone back in the day...?  ....and Dr Buss has left the building....sonny boy Jimmy is now in charge....

not that I think Boston has any inside track....given the free agent market, Los Angeles trumps Boston as a destination for young studs.....

I think both of our franchises are moving backwards at this moment....of course, that could all change in a heartbeat.....who saw KG and Ray Ray coming to Boston..?

....and there is a history of big name talent coming to LA.....Wilt....Kareem.....Shaq......Dwight....?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Too soon to feel anything yet. Start talking about feelings in March. Dec, Jan, and Feb will be all about geting in NBA shape, and geting thier legs back again. 

Good news for Cletics is their legs will be back and by Jan. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I don't know why people think it's bad that Jim is in charge now. He was the one who picked Bynum according to news reports and he hired Mike Brown who took the Cav's to the Finals with Lebron and a bunch of nobodies. I liked the hiring of Mike from the beginning. I never liked the Triangle offense and the way Phil Jackson used the players. Yes I know he helped us win 5 ring but I just never liked the offense or the defense for that matter and the way he used the players. Like taking out Bynum in the last minutes of games and losing games because of it. I like a defensive minded coaches and Mike Brown has been a winner every where he's gone. Anyone has any info on any bad Basketball decisions Jim has done? I don't know of any. By the way in an interview he said he would be willing to trade Bynum if the right deal came bye.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: I don't have a good feeling about this...:
    [QUOTE]Could be. The same trust you have in Danny I have in Kupchak and Dr. Buss.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

No doubt the Buss family is a lot like the Krafts but day in day out you're playing for the coach and I don't see why any player would choose Mike Brown over Doc Rivers.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't have a good feeling about this... : No doubt the Buss family is a lot like the Krafts but day in day out you're playing for the coach and I don't see why any player would choose Mike Brown over Doc Rivers.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

The more pertinent question is you might wanna ask why would anyone choose Boston in the winter over LA with the glitz of Hollywood? No one!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't have a good feeling about this... : The Celtics have more Hall of Famers than the Lakers. That alone proves that you're ignorant.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Lmao I bet there are alot of free agents in the last 20 years that said "I'm gonna sign with Boston cause they have the most HOFers"......not! No professional athlete signs with a franchise because of how many HOFers they have had!! Duh.

Next thing you'll be suggesting is the green to sign Vince Carter?! Oh you did lmao. Is there a doctor in the house?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

The one thing the Lakers have over all franchises is they are consistently near the top and for those players chasing rings, how can you go past the Lakers if they come knocking mon you're door.

What Boston has to do is re-establish itself over a long period of time so that they too can compete else we go back to another 20 years of ignomony.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't have a good feeling about this... : The Celtics have more Hall of Famers than the Lakers. That alone proves that you're ignorant.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

This is an indicator of the draw power of the Laker organization. Bury you're head in the sand all you want kid but ignorance is curable.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/111205facebook_11million.html

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fisher
    koME
    Turkoglu
    Gasol
    Howard

Bench
    Blake
    Barnes
    Artest
    Walton

You think that team can beat Dallas or Miami??

Dream On, Steven Tyler!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

I hate the weather argument for the west coast states. basketball is a freaking winter sport. its just like people who complain the superbowl should never be in a cold area.........

Boston I think is a draw, but not as good as the glitz and glam of LA, then NYC. in Boston its all about the history (Celtics franchise and City) but most of the players in the NBA wouldn't know that since didn't do more then 1 year of college. if any at all.

Also i learned from WEEI that the pressure the media and fans put on the athletes in Boston scares/worries if the player can live up to their dreams.

Sections
Shortcuts