I DON'T WANT TO SEE DWIGHT HOWARD IN A CELTICS UNIFORM ! CERTAINLY NOT FOR RONDO !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE DWIGHT HOWARD IN A CELTICS UNIFORM ! CERTAINLY NOT FOR RONDO !

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Howard is way overrated.

So is Rondo.

The difference being Rondo does pass the ball and engage teammates.  The complaint of him just standing and bouncing the ball is overrated.  There are designed plays in which other players move from side to side, set picks, and get to designated spots.  If they don't do it quickly, Rondo waits.  I think Doc probably would rather have that happening than a free-for-all half-court offense woith everyone calling for the ball, or the first guy over midcourt with the ball gets to shoot.  Howard isn't a catalyst or any sort.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: I DON'T WANT TO SEE DWIGHT HOWARD IN A CELTICS UNIFORM ! CERTAINLY NOT FOR RONDO !

In response to Karllost's comment:

Would take Howard for Rondo straight up in a heart beat!!

We've shown we're better without ROndo and picking up a shot blocker/rebounder is perfect trade off for the brat.  Also gives us a low post threat that we dont have..

Id even put a bow on top of Rondos head and special deliver him to LA

======================================

Ya know...getting rid of Rondo we stop the KG & PP trade rumors and let them retire in Green. We are 8-1 wittout Rondo & we are doing it without winning rebound battles but by playing great defense. Vs. the Bulls last week we got outrebounded 49-39 so they had 10 extra chances but we made them commit 22 turnovers which are extra chances for us(don't know how many we had) but we had to be + as both teams shot 37%.

I think DW and then KG together in the paint and he is the best PF with great accuracy 5-15 feet out would be a great duo like Bynum & Gasol were.

I am not in love with Jordan as a Center as not a Cousins or Gortat even so I too like Rondo for Dwight Howard. He isn't playing well as in Orlando and has been injured but I feel it is because he's not happy in LA LA land and not too many enjoy playing with egomaniac Kobe. If we can be assured of a long term commitment from DH, I'd do it. Nice to get JJ Redick too somehow !!! We get Sully back, a PF but strong rebounder, keep Wicox too a good rebounder and have time to see if Melo develops.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Howard is trash.  No way!

Sections
Shortcuts