I feel bad for chicago/their fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I feel bad for chicago/their fans

Officials in this series ripped them off. They didn't play great all the time, but how can you win with the calls the heat get that they don't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans

Rose played like trash basically the whole series. That's why they lost. He had 2 games to win and he choked in both of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to I feel bad for chicago/their fans:
    [QUOTE]Officials in this series ripped them off. They didn't play great all the time, but how can you win with the calls the heat get that they don't.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Boohooo, it's the officials again.  First they slighted the Celtics, now they're shortchanging the Bulls.  The NBA is rigged!!!Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

how can you play well as the mvp and you consistently go to the rack and get zero respect from the zebras. obviously he didn't have a transcendent series, but things really got out of hand as far as bias is concerned. it's easy to roll off runs when u get the calls miami gets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Trolls and heat apologists, come after me if ya'll want. Miami made 23 field goals and won this game. That's just not right.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Rose shot 10 percent in the 4th quarter for the whole series and about 35% from the field. He was Westbrick in the Mavs series when he should have been playing like a suppposed MVP. That''s facts. 4 of the games were close in the 4th. Do the math. He gave his team no chance to win playing bad in 4 out of 5 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

in game seven i love the call chalmers got. someone put thier elbow on his back, he sensed that and flopped really bad. and the refs bit. it was more obvious in the reply then it was as it happened. i do not like the heat and their players. i hope dallas wins this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans:
    [QUOTE]how can you play well as the mvp and you consistently go to the rack and get zero respect from the zebras.

Is it because he's a diminutive 6'3" being guarded by the athletic 6'8" All-Defense Lebron James?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : The NBA is sports entertainment. If you want basketball without bias then watch the FIBA games or the Olympic games. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Now this has to be nominated as the dumbest, most ignorant post of the year...Fiercest proclaiming that international zebras are non-biased.  You must not watch much international bball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : Is it because he's a diminutive 6'3" being guarded by the athletic 6'8" All-Defense Lebron James?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

compare d-rose's drives to the rack with d-wade's drives to the rack that get whistles. Did d-rose play well? no, not the way he did earlier this season.  Did he get any respect- not as much as you would have expected.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Trolls and heat apologists, come after me if ya'll want. Miami made 23 field goals and won this game. That's just not right.

For the record, they made 26 field goals, just 3 less than the Bulls.  If you're gonna cry about it, at least get the facts straight.  BTW, the Bulls shot 22 threes, 7 more than the Heat.  For the mentally challenged, let me clarify:  If you shoot more outside shots than your opponent and not driving to the basket, you're liable to get LESS free throws.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : compare d-rose's drives to the rack with d-wade's drives to the rack that get whistles. Did d-rose play well? no, not the way he did earlier this season.  Did he get any respect- not as much as you would have expected.

Well if you're 6'3" and driving to the basket against taller trees, what do you expect will happen to many of those shots, MVP notwithstanding.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

ICND,
    Your team was humiliated like no other this playoff season.  They choked and gave up because they could compete against the Mavericks.  Yet you act like somehow you have won something. We all have no skin in this game but I will admit to the Heat have the same hateability ratio as your Lakers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Gotta love the longstanding heat fans- been repping that squad since July 1, 2010. My bad, I sold them short of three shots. I saw Lebron winking on acting jobs to spo. That's all I needed to know about this game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : You're the winner of the most ignorant troll on this board.  If the US playing in a FIBA tournament there are no American zebras officiating. Just like there are no Spanish zebras if Spain is playing. If Argentina plays no Argentinian zebras. Get it? The NBA already has 1 corrupt NBA ref, Tim Donaghy, in jail. Can you show me proof where a FIBA ref got caught fixing a game? You're so ignorant that you don't know the NBA is about money and marketing while FIBA tournaments are about national pride. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Dumb and dumber.  So you can read minds?  You know for a fact that the Spanish official doesn't have a biased against, let say Italians?  Or Russians?  You're sure a French official wouldn't love to stick it to an American team?  You think a Chinese official definitely has no biases against a Japanese team, considering their history?  So 1, I repeat, ONE NBA official out of a thousand is caught betting on games and you're ready to call the whole league a sham?  Throwing the proverbial baby out with the bathwater?  Then why in the name of the Almighty do you continue to follow the NBA?  As for making money, isn't that the goal of every sports league in every country in the world?  You think the NFL exist for fun?  When you watch a FIBA tournament, did you noticed the corporate sponsors plastered all over the courts?  Or the commercial breaks?  Is that done for national pride?  Man, you're an idiot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]ICND, Your team was humiliated like no other this playoff season.  They choked and gave up because they could compete against the Mavericks.  Yet you act like somehow you have won something. We all have no skin in this game but I will admit to the Heat have the same hateability ratio as your Lakers.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I act like I've won something?  And you got this idea from what comments?  I don't need you to tell me that LA tanked.  The whole world knows that.  You know what?  The 2nd-seeded Lakers swept the #1 seed Spurs aside in 2001.  That didn't stop San Antonio to retool and win in 2003, 2005, and 2007.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

not really a big fan of the "refs won the game" thinking but i do feel bad for the bulls losing down the stretch.

i like how rose handles the postgame interviews. wether they won or they lost.
    i hope he wins multiple rings in the years to come.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I feel bad for chicago/their fans : The refs will not call traveling or an offensive foul on Lebron, no matter how obvious it is.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

They also avoid calling the lebron shoulder at almost all costs. the heat are plus 111 free throws, or some absurd number like that. It's frustrating knowing what's going to happen when they trip or pretend someone hit them.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Lebron was clutch against the Celtics and the Bulls at the end of games. Traveling has been let go in the NBA ever since I have been watching.  

Lebron likes to celebrate and act a fool sometimes,but hes a winner.Hes a team player and has been,since hs and maybe before that. 

Its going to be fun to see,if Lebron will get a chance to guard Dirk.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Lebron was clutch against the Celtics and the Bulls at the end of games. Traveling has been let go in the NBA ever since I have been watching.     Lebron likes to celebrate and act a fool sometimes,but hes a winner.Hes a team player and has been,since hs and maybe before that.    Its going to be fun to see,if Lebron will get a chance to guard Dirk.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Right now no one can guard Dirk one-on-one.  He shoots - and makes- the most ridiculous shots.  My question is where has this Dirk been all these years.

Sections
Shortcuts