I feel bad for chicago/their fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans

In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans:
    In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : HAHAHA yourself.  Why should I waste any more time justifying my position to a mental midget?  Everyone on this board knows you're not the brighest crayon in the box.
    Posted by icnd

It's an interesting topic. You claim the international refs are just like the NBA refs. Can you cite an example in international basketball competition where something like the Tim Donaghy scandal happened?

You should justify your position, otherwise what you are saying is just a baseless accusation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to I feel bad for chicago/their fans : Boohooo, it's the officials again.  First they slighted the Celtics, now they're shortchanging the Bulls.  The NBA is rigged!!!
    Posted by icnd

if it were the lakers you'd be b*****n'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Just like the Celtics blew two chances to win games so did the Bulls. The refs weren't the reason they lost. They gave two away and now there golfing. I hate the Heat, but you can't blame the Heat or the Refs for them not closing the deal. Simple as that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Can we get the FREE Throw Discrepancy in this Series??  (Chi / Miami)

It must be 2 to 1

How does Rose who is a superstar MVP, become a 'ordinary' player 'all of sudden' in this series??  Why?  Because Miami PUT James on him and JAMES, can get away with ANYTHING He wants on Defense, in other words, he is ALLOWED to play Defense 'very' aggressively! (without fouling out).....James should be Fouled out in EVERY game he is so aggressive. 

It's OBVIOUS who the NBA wants to win this Year!  the NBA is RIGGED and a BAGJOB! It's the biggest Circus going on now! Stern is in Full control and for you people who don't think so - WAKE UP!

The NBA 'Where Corruption' Happens!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Don't worry though, Rose will 'get' his too.  I'm sure STERN already has Chicago 'penciled' in one of these upcoming years. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Don't worry though, Rose will 'get' his too.  I'm sure STERN already has Chicago 'penciled' in one of these upcoming years. 
    Posted by NOISE

You are probably right about Chicago winning it all in the next few years. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

why does Lebron get to get away with lowering the shoulder into everyone?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Trolls and heat apologists, come after me if ya'll want. Miami made 23 field goals and won this game. That's just not right.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34

Go back to the Windy City--you're so full of hot air anyway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

#1 seed led by "coach of the year" and an overhyped MVP.  Sound familiar?  The Bulls filled the hype machine that the Cavs called home the last couple years.  Was that Derrick Rose or Allen Iverson?  Maybe it was Stephon Marbury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : It's an interesting topic. You claim the international refs are just like the NBA refs. Can you cite an example in international basketball competition where something like the Tim Donaghy scandal happened? You should justify your position, otherwise what you are saying is just a baseless accusation.
    Posted by 21st

What is this, a court of law?  I don't need to prove to you beyond a reasonable doubt that FIBA officials are not always objective and un-biased.  If you still want to think that international officials are perfect and holy, then read about the 1972 Olympics:

http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/moly_1972.html

Baseless accusation?  How about the original poster of this thread who claims that the officials are siding with the Heat.  Do you put him under the same scrutiny?

So ONE NBA official out of thousands is jailed for gambling on the game and this makes the game a sham forever?  This is as dumb as saying MLB is a scam because ONE coach, Pete Rose gambled, and the NFL is a mockery because of the Bill Belichick Spy-Gate scandal.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts