I Found it Instructive that....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I Found it Instructive that....

-

I found it instructive that the two most competitive players on the Celtics team walked off the court and did not offer any congratulations to the Miami Cheat:  Rondo and KG.

A loss is a loss and a fixed win is a fixed win, and there is no glory anywhere in any of that.

Congratulations to the Miami Cheat for playing the game within the game and the Cheat taking what was given them.

The Celtics had to beat the NBA's officials, the leagues dictum's, and the Cheat.  That's asking too much. 

The NBA is corrupt right down to the national TV announcers who functioned as the Cheaters' home team announcers.

It's disgusting, but to quote great coaches, "It is what it is, they are who we thought they were, and stats are for losers", but there we diverge for a look at the stats concerning the officiating over the course of the series reveal other facts.

Anyone who doesn't see that is a blind fool and willing to be led down a primrose path to be murdered.

No shame in losing to a fix.

It was a great run in the NBA business model.  Thanks NBA, for nothing.

If you know what I mean.

It's tainted, tainted big time.

Lol.

-

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Re: I Found it Instructive that....

You're a clown. If YOU know what I mean?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to I Found it Instructive that....:
    - I found it instructive that the two most competitive players on the Celtics team walked off the court and did not offer any congratulations to the Miami Cheat:  Rondo and KG. A loss is a loss and a fixed win is a fixed win, and there is no glory anywhere in any of that. Congratulations to the Miami Cheat for playing the game within the game and the Cheat taking what was given them. The Celtics had to beat the NBA's officials, the leagues dictum's, and the Cheat.  That's asking too much.  The NBA is corrupt right down to the national TV announcers who functioned as the Cheaters' home team announcers. It's disgusting, but to quote great coaches, "It is what it is, they are who we thought they were, and stats are for losers", but there we diverge for a look at the stats concerning the officiating over the course of the series reveal other facts. Anyone who doesn't see that is a blind fool and willing to be led down a primrose path to be murdered. No shame in losing to a fix. It was a great run in the NBA business model.  Thanks NBA, for nothing. If you know what I mean. It's tainted, tainted big time. Lol. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

Here he goes again!!! While the Celtics were winning there were no conspiracy theories, no refs, no David Stern. This one is the same one of the "Tainted Championship Thread" Grow up. Are you really studying medicine??? Unbelievable...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: I Found it Instructive that....:

In Response to I Found it Instructive that.... : Here he goes again!!! While the Celtics were winning there were no conspiracy theories, no refs, no David Stern. This one is the same one of the "Tainted Championship Thread" Grow up. Are you really studying medicine??? Unbelievable...

Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

-

You tool.

There is no "Conspiracy Theory" just the ongoing taint of a corrupt business model.  Look around you, Mr. Pollyanna, everything is on the up and up, right?  Just like the NBA.

I never claimed that the Celtics 2007 title wasn't tainted, my gripe is that the NBA is tainted and totally corrupt and that fact diminishes our enjoyment of the game and the legitimacy of the league.  It's been tainted for a long time, and it disgusts me, never more so than when the C's are on the losing end of that corruption.

Get real, open your eyes, Pollyanna, don't be a sucker.

-

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: I Found it Instructive that.... : - You tool. There is no "Conspiracy Theory" just the ongoing taint of a corrupt business model.  Look around you, Mr. Pollyanna, everything is on the up and up, right?  Just like the NBA. I never claimed that the Celtics 2007 title wasn't tainted, my gripe is that the NBA is tainted and totally corrupt and that fact diminishes our enjoyment of the game and the legitimacy of the league.  It's been tainted for a long time, and it disgusts me, never more so than when the C's are on the losing end of that corruption. Get real, open your eyes, Pollyanna, don't be a sucker. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: I Found it Instructive that.... :

Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

-

Yes, you are a clown.

But I'm not the only one who sees thing for what they are;  this is a quote:

Did anyone here really think that Joey Crawford or Scott Foster were going to let the Celtics get the win? Cripes sakes Joey had the razor blades out the other night when Sterns told him he had to be even handed in the game 5 victory for the C's. I'm sticking by my gut feeling and saying that the most rigged sport is basketball although after tonights split decision in the Pacquiaio fight maybe boxing still holds that dubious distinction,but The NBA is running a damn close second...2014 is the year the NBA will finally be cleaned up as that is the last year of Sterns and his anti Boston bias retirement will suit him just fine with all the money he's made from the wiseguys...

Sportsbozo

The NBA is a rigged game.  Accept it and deal with it, you pathetic Pollyannas.

-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to I Found it Instructive that.... : Cry me a river, kid!

Posted by Elven 32

You are a true master of the idiotic one-liner.  Simply pathetic,  Not one brain cell in your head.

-

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: I Found it Instructive that.... : Is that your mama I hear calling for ya to go to bed?

Posted by Elven 32

-

Here is another brilliant one-liner from a true idiot:  

"Is that your mama I hear calling for ya to go to bed?"

Brilliant.

What a freakin tool.  Lol.

-

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: I Found it Instructive that.... : - Here is another brilliant one-liner from a true idiot:     "Is that your mama I hear calling for ya to go to bed?"   Brilliant. What a freakin tool.  Lol. -
    Posted by RajonRondowski

I don't undertand how the elf is still allowed to post on this site.  Has to be one of the most insulting and hateful posters that we have had on this site in a long-time.  If the moderators were doing their job this person would have been banned a long-time ago.  They also are the one that starts all of these negative threads about Boston which are usually very insulting and hateful.  This person has obvious hatred for the city of Boston and their fans. 

Sections
Shortcuts