I guess Danny knows what he is doing after all....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I guess Danny knows what he is doing after all....

Avery Bradley....19 years old......considered a wasted pick as a rookie.....

year two.....no training camp....due to injuries Bradley gets a chance to play....and now we think we really have a diamond in the rough...

year 3.....age 21......with a full training camp under his belt....he just may blossom into a star in the making...

can't judge the picks until 2-3 years down the road......Danny has hit on a good deal of his picks....I think he is doing just fine.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: I guess Danny knows what he is doing after all....

In Response to I guess Danny knows what he is doing after all....:
    [QUOTE]Avery Bradley....19 years old......considered a wasted pick as a rookie..... year two.....no training camp....due to injuries Bradley gets a chance to play....and now we think we really have a diamond in the rough... year 3.....age 21......with a full training camp under his belt....he just may blossom into a star in the making... can't judge the picks until 2-3 years down the road......Danny has hit on a good deal of his picks....I think he is doing just fine.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Duke,
    I so totally agree!  Good post.  All is not doom and gloom.  How did you like Rondo's decision-making tonight?

As Always,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Avery Bradley....19 years old......considered a wasted pick as a rookie..... year two.....no training camp....due to injuries Bradley gets a chance to play....and now we think we really have a diamond in the rough... year 3.....age 21......with a full training camp under his belt....he just may blossom into a star in the making... can't judge the picks until 2-3 years down the road......Danny has hit on a good deal of his picks....I think he is doing just fine.....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

AB is great for sure.

The problem is that frequently DA's  pics do not stay around for the 2-3 years down the road to be judged.

AB is an exception in a lot of ways. And w/o injuries to starters, he would likely be on his way out of town after riding the pines for 2 years and having shown little or nothing.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Danny has done well. I was on board with blowing up the team and rebuilding, try to get some high picks for the big three. Boy was I wrong.

Danny also did a great job in building this team from nothing. They were a pretty bad team and only really had Pierce and Jefferson. Danny does some wheeling and dealing and the Celtics win a championship. In May of 2007 if someone said next year the Celtics will win it all you would think that they were crazy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If this team advances far into the playoffs it will help Danny climb out of a bad spell where he made some bad picks and impulsive trades and messed up at least one season if not two with the Perk trade which he now knows was a mistake.

But I gotta hand it to Danny he has played all the right notes of late. Still, let's see what this team can do and also how they do next year in terms of who they keep and who they are able to sign. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: I guess Danny knows what he is doing after all....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I guess Danny knows what he is doing after all.... : Duke, I so totally agree!  Good post.  All is not doom and gloom.  How did you like Rondo's decision-making tonight? As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

It was great, especially with PP putting up some gawdy numbers in 16 minutes. Nice to see RR hit some shots. pretty good defense from everyone involved.  Everyone says we aren't going anywhere without Rondo but I got news for you,  we aint going anywhere without Paul or KG either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

LOL.  You guys are patting yourselfs on the back after going up 3-1 on a team that's missing it's two best starters?  I'd say you'll be whining again come next series against the Pacers.