I hate the term "undersized"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I hate the term "undersized"

It's small minded basketball prejudice!

Was Spudd Webb undersized for the dunk contest?

Was Charles Barkley undersized for a power forward?

Was Isaiah Thomas undersized for a PG? (6 feet zero) Or Mugsy Bogues? (starter at 5 foot 3 for over 10 years)

A PLAYER IS A PLAYER IS A PLAYER. JUDGE THE RESULTS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: I hate the term

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's small minded basketball prejudice!

Was Spudd Webb undersized for the dunk contest?

Was Charles Barkley undersized for a power forward?

Was Isaiah Thomas undersized for a PG? (6 feet zero) Or Mugsy Bogues? (starter at 5 foot 3 for over 10 years)

A PLAYER IS A PLAYER IS A PLAYER. JUDGE THE RESULTS!

[/QUOTE]

Are you a midget? JUST ASKING.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Yes. How did you guess? lol. I do wish I was 6-11. I'd probably be rich. I'm a good scorer at 6 feet tall.

VERY GOOD scorer, if I may say so myself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

They let you out of the straight jacket to play basketball?? That is so nice! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Isaiah and Barkley were not that terribly undersized (arguably not undersized at all) but Mugsy and Spudd were really undersized.  Judge the results?  Can you see the pattern in your own examples?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:

I play inside or out, baby.Indoors and outdoors. Post you up or pop a seriously DEEP 3 in your eye socket!

I dunked on a 6-8 UConn player back in the day!

I'm like Boris Diaw at 6 feet. Kinda sucks for playing for a living. Ha ha!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[QUOTE]

I play inside or out, baby.Indoors and outdoors. Post you up or pop a seriously DEEP 3 in your eye socket!

[/QUOTE]

Those that tend to brag and boast...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Those that tend to brag and boast...

[/QUOTE]
    I don't know that saying...lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Oh no?

Ok, the rest goes...

Ugh, no. It's too mean. Just don't brag about your real game on a forum, it's exceedingly lame.  I'm sure most of the guys on here have played at different levels, including myself, but what is the point? I'm not impressed with your "one time I..." mentality.  Saying crap like, " I'd shoot it in your eye...blah blah blah"  c'mon man. You know there are legitimately GIRLS in the world that would eat you for breakfast on the court. For real. How many chicks play in the WNBA? probably a couple hundred. Well every one of them is better then you. Me too! So why act like you are somethin' special when you have no possible way of backing it up?

Oh wait...I forgot...it's because you are Insane! But I'm actually beginning to like you. Weird how that happens.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Dave Cowens....6-9...too short to play center in the NBA.....ROY.....MVP.....HOF.....it's more about talent, heart, and inner drive....

THE DUKE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

lack of height is a major disadvantage in basketball that has to be overcome. You pointed to handful of all timers who did overcome. 

you can have some great short players on a team, but not too many of them. 

fortunately for us Smart is not undersized, which should help our mini-me backcourt. 

I could post up Pressey, that's not a good sign. I don't care if he worked out with Spud Webb all summer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lack of height is a major disadvantage in basketball that has to be overcome. You pointed to handful of all timers who did overcome. 

you can have some great short players on a team, but not too many of them. 

fortunately for us Smart is not undersized, which should help our mini-me backcourt. 

I could post up Pressey, that's not a good sign. I don't care if he worked out with Spud Webb all summer.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I feel like I could post him up ALL day! He would blow by me all day so we'd be even, lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh no?

Ok, the rest goes...

Ugh, no. It's too mean. Just don't brag about your real game on a forum, it's exceedingly lame.  I'm sure most of the guys on here have played at different levels, including myself, but what is the point? I'm not impressed with your "one time I..." mentality.  Saying crap like, " I'd shoot it in your eye...blah blah blah"  c'mon man. You know there are legitimately GIRLS in the world that would eat you for breakfast on the court. For real. How many chicks play in the WNBA? probably a couple hundred. Well every one of them is better then you. Me too! So why act like you are somethin' special when you have no possible way of backing it up?

Oh wait...I forgot...it's because you are Insane! But I'm actually beginning to like you. Weird how that happens.

[/QUOTE]

Don't hate me for being honest! Lol. Yeah those girls could light me up. I still have not met anyone that could hold me scoreless one on one. I just can't stop anyone, ha ha ha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Being horizontally challenged like Sully, isn't good either.

Sections
Shortcuts