I have never seen a team so determined to lose a game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I have never seen a team so determined to lose a game

Kudos to Cleveland.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Re: I have never seen a team so determined to lose a game

In response to chris33's comment:

Kudos to Cleveland.

That's how they roll.  DNA, and all of that.  It's the stink of Tankapalooza past.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I liked that they put a little guy on Jeff Green.

That was a nice touch.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Cleveland laid down tonight, can't blame the Celts for winning this one. But I'm really disappointed about the Charlotte win, that could end up being quite costly for draft positioning. We needed to find a way to lose that game.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Charlotte game was dissapointing but I think we will all look back on draft lottery night wondering why the C's beat the Heat twice during the year and how much those 2 wins cost them. If the C's had lost those 2 games than games like last night would have been a little more acceptable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to rickrand3's comment:

Charlotte game was dissapointing but I think we will all look back on draft lottery night wondering why the C's beat the Heat twice during the year and how much those 2 wins cost them. If the C's had lost those 2 games than games like last night would have been a little more acceptable.

The Celtics have also lost games they should have won.  Remember losing to Milwaukee at the Garden when we were up by 22 points?  Losing games to Philly - 2 at home?  It all balances out.  The Celtics just didn't tank as well as the others.  Philly sold their best players for pennies on the dollar and the Lakers fielded a D league team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

draft situation makes the league even closer to the WWF.  Might as well make Vince Mcmahon president

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to rickrand3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Agree.