I have never seen Jeff Green dripping with sweat in a Celtic uniform

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I have never seen Jeff Green dripping with sweat in a Celtic uniform

Have you noticed that? Nobody sweats like KG, but I mean, COME ON!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: I have never seen Jeff Green dripping with sweat in a Celtic uniform

start him, play him more, then youll see a sweat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

he should be starting over pierce. with the roster we have now, i would start rondo, bradley/lee, green, sully and call up melo. screw the old guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Yeah it's time for Doc to give PP and KG a "rest". Let's see what these other guys can do with 30-40 minutes. When they lose maybe they won't walk in the locker room and act like it's no big deal...let them feel the scrutint and criticism.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Green is a stiff but they need to now start him for at least a couple weeks to either boost his trade value or determine he is indeed what the smart peeps in this forum always knew: he's soft and inconsisent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Sweat comes with effort. Green may have had heart surgery last year but he will never play as if he had one.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Green is a stiff but they need to now start him for at least a couple weeks to either boost his trade value or determine he is indeed what the smart peeps in this forum always knew: he's soft and inconsisent.

absolutely!!!  we have to showcase these formerly able players that doc has turned into the DRECK of the league!!!!  but once again- with DOC at the helm, nearly nothing is showcased on a nightly basis but the team's frightening lack of offensive schemes....

it's a catch 22- get doc to showcase the talent that he hasn't been able to integrate due to refusal to give any of them a consistent role.  look at bass- there's just no way you go from last year's functional but inadequate to this.  green the same thing.  they are being de-motivated by what they see and hear.

i'm all for the project, but i don't see how the "showcasing" gets done with the same idiot, doc rivers, calling the shots.  if he gets a top down edict to do it, he will do it bitterly and rondo will sense the opportunity to "make a statement" somehow by icing out green or whatever little tricky treat pops into his head case mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Ooooh! Good one Tex! OKC suckered Danny with this one. I really want to know if DA felt Perk was not worth his contract or was it Wyc?

I think Wyc was the reason we lost Posey, lost Perk and Shaq, never got Jamal Crawford or Matt Barnes or Reggie Evans.

DA has to own DeAndre and Ray Allen on his own.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Ooooh! Good one Tex! OKC suckered Danny with this one. I really want to know if DA felt Perk was not worth his contract or was it Wyc?

I think Wyc was the reason we lost Posey, lost Perk and Shaq, never got Jamal Crawford or Matt Barnes or Reggie Evans.

DA has to own DeAndre and Ray Allen on his own.

perkins right now is NOT WORTH 7 million.  he kills OKC when he's on the floor.  nick collison is a far more valuable, albeit undersized but a tough rebounding machine 5 for that team. 

to his credit, perk did get into good shape in this off season and worked hard, but he still is what he is- he has no role in an up tempo young team like OKC, his mobility is horrible.  when they played miami in the finals and any time OKC plays an elite team RIGHT NOW, OKC died AND DIES with perkins on the floor.  just like we would have if we still had him.

i agree that green has not shown heart.  i'd argue that neither has bass since doc tinkered him out of the post and doc surgically removed darko's heart with a sledgehammer called no playing time, and i'm not sure where terry's and lee's hearts are at.

we do know that barbosa's heart is in the game but he's ticked off at being iced out of the rotation- go figure- the one spark plug guy who can get some run outs and easy offense- and doc ostensibly benches him....  :-O

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Come on guys, a tall, athletic small forward who boards like muggsy bouges, doesn't score but every 10th game and has no in between game, should start instead of PP? Our Captn and still best scorer? PP has recently problems shooting the ball but at least he gives effort, grabs some boards and dishes some assist (actually besides his hooting his number are not really bad).

What about: PLay hard and earn a place in the team? Just like Sully did. If you work hard you will earn minutes. If you play soft like Green you sit, period.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Hey seriously with the Perk trade? THE STIFF IS GETTING 10 +million and gets less time than Green,let it go already. Green should absolutely start over Pierce and if you actually look at the stats and +/- . WE got Sully,Green for Perk and you think DA got the wrong end of the stick? As for the sweat idiocy that's just too stupid to even discuss.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I would start Green over PP@ the 3. I'm a big PP fan but his play the last month shows a rapid drop off in his physical abilities,his legs are about to totally break down like Garnett did a couple of seasons ago. He has one great game and then 3 terrible games. Before AB came back I would agree and did,now not so much. I believe if we switched there 35/22 it would be better for both players,especially if we play deep into the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Hey seriously with the Perk trade? THE STIFF IS GETTING 10 +million and gets less time than Green,let it go already. Green should absolutely start over Pierce and if you actually look at the stats and +/- . WE got Sully,Green for Perk and you think DA got the wrong end of the stick? As for the sweat idiocy that's just too stupid to even discuss.

Get your facts straight. Perk makes the same as Jeff, and Perk would give us more wins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Get your facts straight. Perk makes the same as Jeff, and Perk would give us more wins.

Agreed. When the Celtics were dominating Miami they were doing it by forcing the Heat to shoot from the perimeter. How did Boston do this? By having Perkins in the middle. James, Wade, and Bosh were all too afraid to challenge him.  I remember when Ainge put together one of the biggest front lines in NBA history when they had Perkins, Shaq, O'Neal, and Erden. Boston was dominating the league with these guys then he gave away Perkins and Erden. Ainge went small thinking that he could get Boston to beat Miami at it's own game. It hasn't worked. He panicked in that mid-season trade frenzy and in my opinion cost Boston a couple of championships.  Perkins presence in the middle cannot be judged in personal stats. He is on the wrong team. OKC is not a good fit for him. OKC likes to run and gun, Perkins is best suited for a team that likes to beat up on people and grind things out. He belongs on the Celtics.