I hope Boston wins....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I hope Boston wins....

I posted a thread a little while ago on this......I love the Boston Celtics and I root for them every game of every season....I think they are the greatest franchise in NBA history for many reasons.....that said, I do not feel that they are clearly the best team in the league this year (I alluded to my beloved Dodgers winning it all in '88...it was great that they won but I knew they weren't the best team in MLB that year)....I am hoping the Celts tie it at 2-2 tonight....and I hope that they can get #18 (I really felt they could've done that the last couple of years.....but we lost Garnett in '09 and Perk last year)....this year I don't know who is the NBA's best....all the remaining teams have flaws....it will be interesting to see how it all plays out...I hope Rondo can go and be effective....we will see....I am very glad that Danny put this team together and I've enjoyed the last four years of great Celtic basketball....I also admit that I am glad the Lakers lost.....that said, the new blood out there looks pretty talented....should be a fun ride....cheers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: I hope Boston wins....

Celtics will win tonight to even the series at 2-2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Well, up by three at the half.......Rondo playing inspiring ball.....a few too many careless turnovers by our guys...Ray missed a tech free throw....Wade and LeBron are on tonight....this is a must win to stay in this series.....cannot afford to lose or it's over as far as I can determine....enjoying the game...that's about all you can ask for....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Celtics are done. Stick a fork in them. They will be joining the Lakers for fishing on Wednesday night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

terrible shot at the end.......we were in control most of this game...but, like the Lakers, we are just not young or athletic enough anymore.....I am not sure where to start....as far as I'm concerned...anyone on this roster could be had right about now...yes, I love Rondo...but I think we are in total rebuild mold (as are the Lakers in my opinion)....so where does Danny go from here.....?

Miami is going to represent the East in my opinion....not so sure of the West...but I see the Heat coming out with their first of................not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7.....well really, who knows?  .......those guys were jerks with that press conference....and they won't dominate the league like they claimed they would...but for this year...I think they are the favorites right now....not saying that I'm liking it...but "IIWII" (it is what it is)...

cheers everyone..........like Hedley said....I'm out of here.....take care all!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

In Response to Re: I hope Boston wins....:
    terrible shot at the end.......we were in control most of this game...but, like the Lakers, we are just not young or athletic enough anymore.....I am not sure where to start....as far as I'm concerned...anyone on this roster could be had right about now...yes, I love Rondo...but I think we are in total rebuild mold (as are the Lakers in my opinion)....so where does Danny go from here.....? Miami is going to represent the East in my opinion....not so sure of the West...but I see the Heat coming out with their first of................not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7.....well really, who knows?  .......those guys were jerks with that press conference....and they won't dominate the league like they claimed they would...but for this year...I think they are the favorites right now....not saying that I'm liking it...but "IIWII" (it is what it is)... cheers everyone..........like Hedley said....I'm out of here.....take care all!
    Posted by Duke4

Celtics in 7 ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Duke,

I agree with you about Miami representing the East, at least for this year.  I really dislike this team, but I am not sure that their is a team in the Western Conference that can beat them.  Maybe the Celtics can win their next game in
    Miami.  I will remain optimistic until this series is finally over. 

Sections
Shortcuts