I hope Doc suspends Crawford for the next game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I hope Doc suspends Crawford for the next game

childish, childish behavior!!

you just took a close out game for them in their court...you walk off the court silently,not giving the other side anything in their heads except questions.

I hopr doc suspends him for the next game and doesn;t allow him on the bench..maybe he'll grow up (doubt it).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: I hope Doc suspends Crawford for the next game

um, no. we need to win and might need his scoring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

No suspension likely but surely he was (severely)reprimanded if Doc's reaction is a base.  That type of behavior was Crawford's calling card in the league before coming to Boston and why I was dubious about the trade.  When a team wins away from home, any extraordinary displays has the potential for damage and gives the other team incentive.  How idiotic could Crawford be? I'm not sure we've seen the last of it or the worst of it.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I don't understand the media ...I watched the game, replayed the 'altercation' and saw everyone's comments from Melo to Crawford.

Why is Crawford being automatically condemned? It was a brief back and forth between Melo & Felton and Crawford. All three said it was no big thing and nothing really was said. Nobody knows who said what. I think this is blown out of proportion. It confuses me why OUR media jump at a chance to bash Jordan.

In the video, if Doc is upset with anyone, it looks like Fab Melo who tries to stick around and continue talking... I think Doc doesn't even bring this up and Crawford plays in game 6 (if that is in the original game plan)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I don't understand the media ...I watched the game, replayed the 'altercation' and saw everyone's comments from Melo to Crawford.

Why is Crawford being automatically condemned? It was a brief back and forth between Melo & Felton and Crawford. All three said it was no big thing and nothing really was said. Nobody knows who said what. I think this is blown out of proportion. It confuses me why OUR media jump at a chance to bash Jordan.

In the video, if Doc is upset with anyone, it looks like Fab Melo who tries to stick around and continue talking... I think Doc doesn't even bring this up and Crawford plays in game 6 (if that is in the original game plan)

I was impressed with Doc but man he looked exasperated with Fab...Storm in a teacup kinda stuff but yeah a bit of the old Jordan coming out and not necessary. Celts saw where the Knicks' trash talk got them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Doc will tell him to shut the hell up, but suspension would be a ridiculous overreaction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Doc will tell him to shut the hell up, but suspension would be a ridiculous overreaction.

well then maybe some duct tape is needed for the idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

well then maybe some duct tape is needed for the idiot.

That I'll buy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Why suspends?  He might not get any playing time as it is.  The team is better without him playing, that should be good enough reason to sit him.  He can make difficult shots but his shot selection is pretty bad and his defense and turnovers are big liability.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i thought carmelo stood there on purpose as the celtics were heading out, not sure though as to why

but doc is right. they dont need any of that cra p.

i hope theyll be able to push this into a game 7.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

LaLa Vazquez mocks Jordan Crawford following exchange with Carmelo Anthony 2013 NBA PLAYOFFSBEN GOLLIVERBOSTON CELTICSCARMELO ANTHONYKEVIN GARNETTLALA VAZQUEZNEW YORK KNICKS   BY BEN GOLLIVER

Actress LaLa Vazquez, the wife of Carmelo Anthony, has found herself playing a leading role in drama between the Knicks and Celtics for the second time this season.

Back in January, Anthony was suspended by the NBA for one game after pursuing Kevin Garnett to the Celtics’ team bus following a Knicks loss in which the two players received technical fouls and were involved in some heated trash talk. Rumors surfaced after the game that Vazquez was the subject of some of Garnett’s woofing.

Following Boston’s Game 5 win on Wednesday night, Celtics guard Jordan Crawford sought out Anthony, exchanging a number of words before the two teams headed to their respective locker rooms. Crawford’s talk prompted Raymond Felton to join the conversation and then led to a number of players and coaches intervening to separate the two sides. Again, rumors circulated after the game that Vazquez was the subject of Crawford’s taunting.

Vazquez responded to the situation on Instagram Thursday, posting an inspirational quote — “Strong women only intimidate weak men” — before adding a caption that was apparently directed at Crawford, who did not play in Game 5.

“Try again,” she wrote. “You on the bench for a reason.”

She later added another message: “Some people attack those who have the peace and joy they wish they had! Pay them no mind! Live your dream, strut and wave.”

On Thursday, Crawford denied that he was targeting Vazquez with his trash talk.

“I would never talk trash about that [man's wife],” he wrote on Twitter. “I don’t [know] him…….. All I did was respond!!”

Anthony shot just 8-for-24 in Game 5 to finish with 22 points, seven rebounds and two assists in the loss.

Vazquez also addressed the Garnett incident back in December, which allegedly included a reference to Vazquez “[tasting] like Honey Nut Cheerios.”

“Not for nothing, but we ALL deserve a check or some free cereal [for] all the publicity we’ve given Honey Nut Cheerios,” she wrote on Twitter. “Can’t believe everything.”

The latest exchange between Anthony and Crawford is just one of many rounds of trash talk that have taken place between the two teams during this series.

Kenyon Martin suggested the Knicks should wear all black — “funeral colors” — to Game 5 to commemorate the end of Boston’s season.

“Well, we was going to a funeral, but it looks like we got buried,” J.R. Smith said afterwards, according to the Associated Press. “Basketball is a very humbling game.”

Smith also claimed that he didn’t know who Jason Terry was after earning a one-game suspension for Game 4 after elbowing the Celtics guard during Game 3.

“I’m a 14-year veteran,” Terry said in a postgame interview Wednesday, after scoring 17 points off the bench. “If you don’t know who I am, you will after the series is over.”

The Knicks now lead the Eastern Conference first-round series 3-2. Game 6 is set for Friday in Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Childish and unneccesary. I hope he does more than suspend him. He stinks anyhow...last thing you need to do now is to give the Knicks a reason to rally.

Sections
Shortcuts