I hope the rest serves the Spurs well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

I hope the rest serves the Spurs well

The Spurs are getting much needed rest. I hope they are up to the challenge whoever they face and too much rest doesn't hurt them.

If Stern has Dick Bavetta ref game 7 its as good as Miami's. Bavetta is like the Fred Cusack of basketball, he ussually misses a good game and I'm sure unlike Fred it's because Davy Boy has him look the other way as to uphold the WWE esque standards off there officials.

If it is Miami I hopt TD and the boys are ready to play 8 on 5. I think the Spurs have the right stuff to overcome those odds and still win.

I still am rooting for a Pacers/Spurs final because it's really what the league needs. Who cares about ratings and superstars. I'd like to see a great series filled with team basketball.

Go Pacers Monday!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: I hope the rest serves the Spurs well

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

The Spurs are getting much needed rest. I hope they are up to the challenge whoever they face and too much rest doesn't hurt them.

If Stern has Dick Bavetta ref game 7 its as good as Miami's. Bavetta is like the Fred Cusack of basketball, he ussually misses a good game and I'm sure unlike Fred it's because Davy Boy has him look the other way as to uphold the WWE esque standards off there officials.

If it is Miami I hopt TD and the boys are ready to play 8 on 5. I think the Spurs have the right stuff to overcome those odds and still win.

I still am rooting for a Pacers/Spurs final because it's really what the league needs. Who cares about ratings and superstars. I'd like to see a great series filled with team basketball.

Go Pacers Monday!

I don't want to see Miami win but the officiating could have an influence on who wins this game.  Miami gets the benefit of the calls and will in this game since they are playing in Miami.  I would still like to see Indiana win the game but it won't be easy for them to win a game 7 in Miami.  The Spurs should be ready for either opponent but could be rusty in the 1st game.