I hope we don't let Pietrus get away like we did Posey.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I hope we don't let Pietrus get away like we did Posey.

He fills the same exact roll. Finally. What we've been missing. Tough guy that shoots dagger 3's

The same goes for Bass. He's Leon Powe tough with better hops and a much better shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: I hope we don't let Pietrus get away like we did Posey.

Losing Posey didn't affect the team in the slightest. Losing role players only hurts,if you stars stay healthy or don't get old. 

You and alot on this board fail to realize, Garnet was injured in 2009,so Posey would have been a waste of money that year. 

You and the board fail to realize the Celtics had the best record, when they traded Perkins,because of Shaq starting most of the season. You all also fail to remember Rondo got hurt,and was playing with 1 arm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pietrus does basically the same as Ray.  Hangs out by the 3pt line trying to get a three pointer off.  Only difference is Ray is a slightly better shooter and can't play anywhere near the defense or rebound that Pietrus does.  Ray does have "experience " on his side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

ray allen has a place on any team in the league if this ankle problem is not going to last a long time!

he may not be a starter much longer as his defense has slipped another notch this year and cannot seem to contain starting shooting guards, but he could certainly be the best shooter around on a second unit where defensive prowess is not so necessary.

he could still fill in on the first unit at times, but who could guard him on the second unit?   could be a great way to boost the offensive output from the second unit for the rest of this year and maybe a couple of additional years as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Off the subject, but why in the name of all that is holy did Pietrus get called for a flagrant on that play last night?  Seriously?  I agree that it was a taunting call, but the flagrant was just hysterical.

Refs were doing their part to let Indy back into that game.  FTs were 28-10, and it wasn't because Indy was taking the ball to the rim more than Boston.

Really good win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If the Celtics are good next year and not in total rebuild Pietrus will be here.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: I hope we don't let Pietrus get away like we did Posey.:
    If the Celtics are good next year and not in total rebuild Pietrus will be here.
    Posted by concord27

I agree, he needs to be part of the solution!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

If Danny tries to sign free agents, there may not be room for Pietrus.  Whatever happens, we will have a very different roster next year.  I hope our draft picks develope well this year so that we can bring back a larger core group.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Make room for Pietrus, I say.

Sections
Shortcuts