I just saw enough of J O'neal..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

I just saw enough of J O'neal..

Is time to see what JaJuan Johnson can bring to the table.. That last dunk I just love it!! Also Etwaun Moore needs a chance to really play not just garbage minutes. I remembered when Doc did the same thing to Perk, Powe and few others..He just doesn't trust them.Only injuries can put them on the court.What about Stiemsma?? He was playing terrific and suddendly he's out of the rotation. People he's our best defensive big and perhaps our best rebounder..Did everyone remember the game that O'neal missed and Stiemsma went for 13 pts , 7 rebs and 4 blks?? I like Avery Bradley defensive efforts. Doc wake up !!

Stiemsma
    Garnett
    Pierce
    Allen
    Rondo

Johnson
    Bass
    Pietrus
    Moore
    Dooling/Bradley

Put O'neal, Wilcox, Daniels, and Pavlovic on waivers or trade them please!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Re: I just saw enough of J O'neal..

In Response to Re: I just saw enough of J O'neal..:
    In Response to I just saw enough of J O'neal.. : You're not going to tell us about Anderson Varejao anymore?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Well Fierce I just read a couple of days ago that he can be a potential  trade asset for a team looking for a big. Byron Scott doesn't want that but I don't bother because he's not the GM OF THE CAVS OR THE OWNER NEITHER!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I finally  have to say the same.  I have seen enough of JO.  I thought surely he would start making open jumpers some but he can't hit anything.  He does play all right defense some but his offense and rebounding kills us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]I finally  have to say the same.  I have seen enough of JO.  I thought surely he would start making open jumpers some but he can't hit anything.  He does play all right defense some but his offense and rebounding kills us.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE
    I agree.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: I just saw enough of J O'neal.. : Hopefully we can trade JO for a draft pick.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Can you think of anyone that would want him?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: I just saw enough of J O'neal.. : Al Horford and Kwame Brown are just some of the bigs that are most likely out for the season. There will be more injuries to come. Teams will be looking for bigs. We can live with KG, Wilcox, and Stiemsma at Center.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Is Steimesa still on the team?   I thought maybe he got traded after a couple of pretty decent games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: I just saw enough of J O'neal.. : Can you think of anyone that would want him?
    Posted by OneOnOne

Charlotte is having another losing season..They had guy named DeSagana Diop who have a very similar contract like O'neal, but with the difference that he owns a player option of $7.372.200 for next season that maybe MJ wants to get rid off..I can tell Diop can play at the defensive end and grabbing rebounds.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

JON is an insult to a team trying to compete.  He gets encouraged when he almost makes a play as though it's fun for him to hang around in the league and still have moments when he competes but looses.  He has been so bad for three  years now it's insane that he gets paid for it.  

Moore and JJ are chomping at the bit, they got this.  When Doc gives them their chance they're going to get after it.  They won't be all stars of course but they will be a nice rush of blood to an older team.  Let them fly Doc!  I'm not panicking but the writing is on the wall.  Don't play JON and put some youthful exuberance on the floor for a few minutes twice a game.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I finally  have to say the same.  I have seen enough of JO.  I thought surely he would start making open jumpers some but he can't hit anything.  He does play all right defense some but his offense and rebounding kills us.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Agree.  Jermaine should have been signed to only a one year contract and the Celtics could have signed someone else this year.  Not sure what Danny was thinking by not signing another big man before the season started.  We definitely need help at the center position.   Or Stiemsa needs to play more minutes. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: I just saw enough of J O'neal.. : Diop? Seriously?  http://www.nba.com/playerfile/desagana_diop/ This season he's only averaging 0.8 ppg, 3.4 rpg, and he's a career 47% FT shooter. Not a good idea.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Fierce the guy isn't playing out there in Charlotte. Those numbers can't be argued. Diop is a big presence in the paint and is a better shot blocker than O'neal and rebounder too!! He has the body of Perkins but 2 inches taller!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

Doc intends to reverse rolls for tomorrow's game against Indy. Since Indy is taller he will start JON and have Bass come off the bench so be prepared for much more JON.
    Posted by Mployee8

HOPEFULLY JO WILL GET INTO EARLY FOUL TROUBLE..

HELL...THE REFS OWE US THIS MUCH......

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

JON should play in strategic moments only, a defensive play or an occasional rest for a starter.  He should stay on the bench until he can be traded.  He was a disastrous signing by Danny considering he traded Perkins and had no one to replace him.

I

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Actually Jermaine did have a good rebounding game tonight.  He had 12 rebounds.  He just could not get a shot down for nothing.   I didn't see the game tonight but reading the box score and seeing highlights he is trying.  The whole team meanwhile just needs to calm down and start making shots.   Celtics just need to go on a nice winning streak and not to panic.  

Sections
Shortcuts