I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler

We need help in the frontcourt like I said so at the beginning of the season..Both O'neals are out and now Semih..These kid Randolph had a solid season last year at GS. he's tall, athletic, a good rebounder, shot blocker and with good scoring skills that still can be develop. Chandler also can defend and block shots with great 3pt ability. Let's give NY Erden, Wafer, and a 1st round pick..What you said?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler

In Response to I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]We need help in the frontcourt like I said so at the beginning of the season..Both O'neals are out and now Semih..These kid Randolph had a solid season last year at GS. he's tall, athletic, a good rebounder, shot blocker and with good scoring skills that still can be develop. Chandler also can defend and block shots with great 3pt ability. Let's give NY Erden, Wafer, and a 1st round pick..What you said?
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]

Like you said, Randolph and Chandler are good players, so why would the Knicks give them up for Erden a 3rd string Center, Von Wafer a 3rd string SG, and a very late 1st round pick? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler : Like you said, Randolph and Chandler are good players, so why would the Knicks give them up for Erden a 3rd string Center, Von Wafer a 3rd string SG, and a very late 1st round pick? 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

The Knicks are trying to trade Randolph...He's not in the rotation and they like Mosgov instead..They also are trying to trade Chandler because Galinari is his new small forward. Erden is a very good player with great potential and teams know that..Wafer could help the knicks too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler : The Knicks are trying to trade Randolph...He's not in the rotation and they like Mosgov instead..They also are trying to trade Chandler because Galinari is his new small forward. Erden is a very good player with great potential and teams know that..Wafer could help the knicks too.

The Celtics are not interested in Randolph. Big Baby is already the backup PF.

A lot of teams are interested in Wilson Chandler. Those teams also have a lot more to offer than Erden, Wafer, and a very late 1st round pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to I like Anthony Randolph and Wilson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]We need help in the frontcourt like I said so at the beginning of the season..Both O'neals are out and now Semih..These kid Randolph had a solid season last year at GS. he's tall, athletic, a good rebounder, shot blocker and with good scoring skills that still can be develop. Chandler also can defend and block shots with great 3pt ability. Let's give NY Erden, Wafer, and a 1st round pick..What you said?

man, i don't know if he is any sort of an answer at 225 pounds.  he looks more like another mikey moore, minus 10 or so pounds.  he'll get pushed around in the paint like a fartte in the wind.

and randolph has not beat out rony turiaf for any playing time this year, has he?  he's shooting 28% from the field.  don't let the "good" year at golden state fool you.  anyone can have a good year offensively on a team where no defense is required. 

Sections
Shortcuts