I might actually be okay with this one!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I might actually be okay with this one!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--lakers--magic-in-blockbuster-four-team-trade-talks-to-send-dwight-howard-to-l-a-.html

Howard and Harrington to the lakers

Iggy to the Nuggets

Bynum to Philly

GASOL and Afflalo to the Magic

Philly becomes scary good with this deal, DEN stays about the same, Magic will try to move Gasol later....no doubt!  (HOU?)

The lakers?
    Nash, kobe, MWP, Harrington, Howard.....Blake, Goudelock, Jamison and Hill don't scare me!!  I think the lakers get better long term, but not this year.  BOTH Gasol and Bynum????  Is it worth it??

What do you guys think??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I might actually be okay with this one!!

In Response to I might actually be okay with this one!!:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--lakers--magic-in-blockbuster-four-team-trade-talks-to-send-dwight-howard-to-l-a-.html Howard and Harrington to the lakers Iggy to the Nuggets Bynum to Philly GASOL and Afflalo to the Magic Philly becomes scary good with this deal, DEN stays about the same, Magic will try to move Gasol later....no doubt!  (HOU?) The lakers? Nash, kobe, MWP, Harrington, Howard.....Blake, Goudelock, Jamison and Hill don't scare me!!  I think the lakers get better long term, but not this year.  BOTH Gasol and Bynum????  Is it worth it?? What do you guys think??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

that makes the Lakers weaker.  Kobe, Nash and Howard?  That doesn't scare me at all.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: I might actually be okay with this one!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I might actually be okay with this one!! : Who is Gina? So, Philly gets Bynum and only gives up Iguodala? This trade proposal is bunk. There is no way LA would only take back only Harrington and Howard for Bynum and Gasol. Other pieces would have to go from Philly to LA. (Mo Harkless, Vucevic, etc.)
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

He's just posting a link.  What are you arguing with him for?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I might actually be okay with this one!! : He's not even arguing, he's just contradicting.........snake, don't you realize he "owns" us?  C'mon, man, we are out of our league here!!!!   HA HA
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

He is so impressive.  All trolls are.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I have opined here often that DH would be a wonderful piece to add to an existing good team to get them over the top, but would not be a piece I would want to build around for the future (i.e. be a "franchise" player).  Which is why I never gave any support to the numerous trade-away-half-the-team-for-DH threads that have appeared here.

If this deal goes through (which I have doubts about), it would be a good test of that theory without having to sacrifice the Celts to test it.  Because obviously the Lakers would be planning to build around him in a post-Kobe world. It would be a fascinating process to watch.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Now they see they might be wrong yet AGAIN so time to twist the story. If the deal happens they'll start with how we got the bad end of the deal, Howard's back, that Howard is a rental when Howard already stated he would resign with the Lakers after the season is over so he can get the most money and many other Excuses. They just won't give any credit to the Lakers and Jim Buss who has made great decisions while on power, a great example was getting the second best center in the league with the 10th pick. I trust in Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak. I still remember when they said Jim gave Odom away and Jim was right, Odom from 6th man of the year to a mental case that didn't even finish the season and with the exemption Jim got Nash. If this trade goes down Jim and Mitch will wave their magic wand once again.

PS: I have always stated the Lakers won't get Howard. Just for the record. So I might be wrong but wouldn't mind being wrong IF we get Howard. Bynum is a great plan B if we do not get Howard.

Laughing

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

Should this deal go ahead its a Lakers v Heat Final series. Lakers in 5! Big if though considering all the talk on the DH trade scenario.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]Should this deal go ahead its a Lakers v Heat Final series. Lakers in 5! Big if though considering all the talk on the DH trade scenario.
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much the stupidest opinion I've ever read on this forum.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

[QUOTE]Why would Orlando make this trade? They get no young assets and get rid of no bad contracts? This makes no sense on many levels.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]
    U need to just stop. Seriously, just stop.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts