I Really Hate To Say This, But

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I Really Hate To Say This, But

They have been back for what?  A Week?

I am sick of it already.

I wish they were still on strike/lockout....whatever they were doing.

The whining, the posturing, the scheming, the "I-Will-Only-Play-Here," the drama, the over-cooked plot lines, the "We're Returning on Christmas!" absurdity.

And, watch, the worst part of the game won't change - they will still be able to run with the ball for 5 steps before a ref calls traveling.

God, owners, please reconsider.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: I Really Hate To Say This, But

It's like we forgot the clarity we gained during the lock-out when we realized how irrelevant the NBA is to the continuance of our lives.  lucky for me I'm self loathing enough to find a use for it still.  As a fan I really get to have it both ways I guess.  The NBA is such a shallow and perfect dysfunction it makes me feel ordered and together just by its existence.  Go Celts!   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You both make very good points. The players in this league are out of touch with reality.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: I Really Hate To Say This, But:
    A few weeks ago fans were desperately begging for a season. Now, already wishing they were still locked out? Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

NOT ME!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

A few weeks ago fans were desperately begging for a season. Now, already wishing they were still locked out? Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Not me!  Could take it or leave it.  the players and owners are the only ones who need it.  And I was slightly excited for the opportunity to live with the solace of a shenanigan free winter.  Their "nuclear winter" could have been our... our frontal lobe moment.  What?!  Somebody help me out here.  could have been our...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

don't know who you were talking to but I was actually hoping for the lockout to continue.  The political posturing and pouting was way more interesting than the pouting and diving that happens during games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

In Response to I Really Hate To Say This, But:
    They have been back for what?  A Week? I am sick of it already. I wish they were still on strike/lockout....whatever they were doing. The whining, the posturing, the scheming, the "I-Will-Only-Play-Here," the drama, the over-cooked plot lines, the "We're Returning on Christmas!" absurdity. And, watch, the worst part of the game won't change - they will still be able to run with the ball for 5 steps before a ref calls traveling. God, owners, please reconsider.
    Posted by Jaxxon

Too funny, but on point.  Unfortunately us humans are conditioned to believe that some things can be changed.  The reality is that we are what we are, and will always revert to that eventually.  Sort of "A leopard never changes stripes"....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to I Really Hate To Say This, But : Too funny, but on point.  Unfortunately us humans are conditioned to believe that some things can be changed.  The reality is that we are what we are, and will always revert to that eventually.  Sort of "A leopard never changes stripes"....
    Posted by jallen1952-formelyJallen3531

thought a leopard has spots?? ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

It's like we forgot the clarity we gained during the lock-out when we realized how irrelevant the NBA is to the continuance of our lives.  lucky for me I'm self loathing enough to find a use for it still.  As a fan I really get to have it both ways I guess.  The NBA is such a shallow and perfect dysfunction it makes me feel ordered and together just by its existence.  Go Celts!   

Posted by passfirst

-

Cool, very cool.  Lol & a wink & a nod to you, sir.

Go Celts!

Sections
Shortcuts