I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!

When Glenn (three for 11) Davis (who I posted two months ago makes me crazy! - and you all disagreed with me) takes more shots in a game than Ray Allen, I will stop posting on here until the playoffs.  And after the last two abysmal performances by the guy (how many times can he:  a - get his shot blocked and b - not box out a taller player?), I have had enough.  So, I will no longer do that voodoo that I do so well until the playoffs start.  I didn't want the 3 seed, I don't want to play without HCA against MIA or LAL - if we get that far (first time I've said THAT all year as well).

3 for 11 - PATHETIC and I no longer care if he walks at the end of the year!

I need a little break anyway, so........until Thursday - "six two and even, over and out."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!

You'll be missed, Hedley.  I think a lot of us will be pulling back after today.  See you when we all return!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!

In Response to I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!:
    [QUOTE]When Glenn (three for 11) Davis (who I posted two months ago makes me crazy! - and you all disagreed with me) takes more shots in a game than Ray Allen, I will stop posting on here until the playoffs.  And after the last two abysmal performances by the guy (how many times can he:  a - get his shot blocked and b - not box out a taller player?), I have had enough.  So, I will no longer do that voodoo that I do so well until the playoffs start.  I didn't want the 3 seed, I don't want to play without HCA against MIA or LAL - if we get that far (first time I've said THAT all year as well). 3 for 11 - PATHETIC and I no longer care if he walks at the end of the year! I need a little break anyway, so........until Thursday - "six two and even, over and out."
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, the Heat were overplaying Allen and daring Davis to hit jump shots?  Is it shocking that Big Baby hoisted up more shots than Ray?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celts have everyone back except Shaq... Doc doesnt have any answers.

All we can do is hope another miracle post season run is in us... like last year.  Vegas would pay big odds on that happening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Karl,
    I think you just said what we have to hope for Doc has no answers.  What was this trade for they don't play the guys they brought in and they play the exhausted starters who are all well over thirty.  We obviously don't know what has really gone on.  There is no logical explanation.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico,
    You can still pull for your lakers to not lose five straight  tonight.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!:
    [QUOTE]Karl, I think you just said what we have to hope for Doc has no answers.  What was this trade for they don't play the guys they brought in and they play the exhausted starters who are all well over thirty.  We obviously don't know what has really gone on.  There is no logical explanation.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I feel your frustration, but when the starters went out, we were playing better than the bench was, right?  So, when we play the bench, we lose leads and the game gets tougher.  We let our bench stay on the floor to give the starters the rest and by the time the starters got back, we were down.    Bench a combines 4 for 16 and outrebounded and outhustled by the Heat bench.

West 19 mins; BBD 25 mins; Green 19 mins;  They gave us nothing in those minutes.   How could we want them to play MORE minutes.

The guys brought in were bums we picked up from teams that let them go.  How could we expect them to come in and beat other teams' best players.  Sasha, Arroyo, and especially Murphy are worthless and are only insurance policies.

Starters tired?  Starters had a days rest like they will in the playoffs (and like they had before the Chicago game).  But with res, starters stunk, too.  I wish I knew what was wrong.   They all stink.  Let's just hope and pray they do better in the playoffs like last year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!:
    [QUOTE]When Glenn (three for 11) Davis (who I posted two months ago makes me crazy! - and you all disagreed with me) takes more shots in a game than Ray Allen, I will stop posting on here until the playoffs.  And after the last two abysmal performances by the guy (how many times can he:  a - get his shot blocked and b - not box out a taller player?), I have had enough.  So, I will no longer do that voodoo that I do so well until the playoffs start.  I didn't want the 3 seed, I don't want to play without HCA against MIA or LAL - if we get that far (first time I've said THAT all year as well). 3 for 11 - PATHETIC and I no longer care if he walks at the end of the year! I need a little break anyway, so........until Thursday - "six two and even, over and out."

Agreed, Hedley.  BBD's shot left him and it appears it ain't coming back.  Give it a rest, Glen!!

I also suspect that one reason he's open is that the defense leaves him open vs Paul or Ray.   I noticed today that when Ray came off picks, Miami double teamed him and crowded him.   Lebron never left Pierce's side and it left BBD wide open.   Frustrating.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Celtsfan4life,
    That is an excellent observation about BBD.  Noticed he was missing wide open shots. He no longer goes to the basket and why Doc stands for it I don't know.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!!:
    [QUOTE]Celtsfan4life, That is an excellent observation about BBD.  Noticed he was missing wide open shots. He no longer goes to the basket and why Doc stands for it I don't know.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

BBD needs to be trade after this season i used to like his inside game but it is gon and so shouls he.  He is too short and is not a true jump shooter.  Lets brin Tolliver form Minny,  Also, can we trade Rondo too for D will or even Andre Miller

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!! : Agreed, Hedley.  BBD's shot left him and it appears it ain't coming back.  Give it a rest, Glen!! I also suspect that one reason he's open is that the defense leaves him open vs Paul or Ray.   I noticed today that when Ray came off picks, Miami double teamed him and crowded him.   Lebron never left Pierce's side and it left BBD wide open.   Frustrating.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

good post. they are going to keep doing that while he is out there.  baby is shooting 35% from the midrange. Rondo is shooting 38%. The defense would prefer Baby shoot than Rondo and we all know he isn't shy about doing it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!! : BBD needs to be trade after this season i used to like his inside game but it is gon and so shouls he.  He is too short and is not a true jump shooter.  Lets brin Tolliver form Minny,  Also, can we trade Rondo too for D will or even Andre Miller
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

This is definitely a possibility.  Anyone on this team may be traded after the season.  If Glen Davis doesn't contribute during the playoffs this could definitely happen. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I feel the need to respond here - although I said I was taking a break from posting, I am not taking a break from READING.  It pains me that some lakers fans would think I would pose as one of them.  NO CHANCE.  That person is not me - I am taking a break from posting until the playoffs...........I really don't have time for any of that nonsense, I have four kids and a job.....OMG - I supposed I should be flattered, but since it's lakers-nation and McFlobus.........I'm not!!

Back to break - see everyone when the playoffs start.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]I feel the need to respond here - although I said I was taking a break from posting, I am not taking a break from READING.  It pains me that some lakers fans would think I would pose as one of them.  NO CHANCE.  That person is not me - I am taking a break from posting until the playoffs...........I really don't have time for any of that nonsense, I have four kids and a job.....OMG - I supposed I should be flattered, but since it's lakers-nation and McFlobus.........I'm not!! Back to break - see everyone when the playoffs start.

Hey AC- any chance you could send me a copy of that Laker #17 title win? Lmao.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]I feel the need to respond here - although I said I was taking a break from posting, I am not taking a break from READING.  It pains me that some lakers fans would think I would pose as one of them.  NO CHANCE.  That person is not me - I am taking a break from posting until the playoffs...........I really don't have time for any of that nonsense, I have four kids and a job.....OMG - I supposed I should be flattered, but since it's lakers-nation and McFlobus.........I'm not!! Back to break - see everyone when the playoffs start.
    You haven't "taken a break" from posting in years, but you finally do choose to do so on the brink of the playoffs? And you want people to believe you, of all people, are finding the time to read this board but not post? 

Everything about isACGreen is hedley. It is plainly obvious. Like I said in another post - as a long time poster on this board I thought you were above this, hedley. I guess you are not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I said it two months ago, I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again, and I mean it!! : good post. they are going to keep doing that while he is out there.  baby is shooting 35% from the midrange. Rondo is shooting 38%. The defense would prefer Baby shoot than Rondo and we all know he isn't shy about doing it.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

If you were 6 foot 7 and every time you took the ball into the paint and it was sent in the opposite direction, you would be shooting every available jump shot that anyone would be willing to give you.

The two best POWER forwards on the team never POWER anything, jumpers from 15 to 18 feet is the extent of the POWER game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Young player try to make their mark in the regular season. Last year, Rondo tried to set the steals record at the expense of team defense. This year, it was assists. Last year, Baby tried to play under the rim with the tall trees and got stuffed on a regular basis, this year he was in the running for sixth man of the year, and playing for a free agent pay raise.

That is why Doc plays veterans, and makes the rookies sit.

In the play-offs, things will be different, just like last year. Baby and Rondo will play like Celtics again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Young player try to make their mark in the regular season. Last year, Rondo tried to set the steals record at the expense of team defense. This year, it was assists. Last year, Baby tried to play under the rim with the tall trees and got stuffed on a regular basis, this year he was in the running for sixth man of the year, and playing for a free agent pay raise. That is why Doc plays veterans, and makes the rookies sit. In the play-offs, things will be different, just like last year. Baby and Rondo will play like Celtics again.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Only on BDC can two players have 9 years combined NBA experienced and be referred to as rookies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

No Dud,

I classified them as young players, not rookies. If they were rookies they would not be playing.

Reading is a required skill for good posting, if not, people look foolish.

Sections
Shortcuts