I see C's winning this last 5 games ahead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from setdaCsfree. Show setdaCsfree's posts

I see C's winning this last 5 games ahead

If they does win all of them. Will DA still gonna make big trade? like trading PP or KG or both?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: I see C's winning this last 5 games ahead

if things fall apart Danny might trade Pierce, but I doubt it. It would have to be a pretty impressive hall for him to do that.

Danny is not going to trade Rondo. It just won't happen. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from setdaCsfree. Show setdaCsfree's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

if things fall apart Danny might trade Pierce, but I doubt it. It would have to be a pretty impressive hall for him to do that.

Rondo is a good player but Do u think he can lead this team? Take the winning shot?take crucial FT etc.

If I can get a score first PG to replace rondo I would do it, ala curry or westbrook

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Trade Rondo.

Kirk your beginning to lose silly with this same post over and over.  First off he is injured so he is virtually untradeable.  Second  we still need to continue winning games before you trade the youngest star we have.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If they trade Pierce,  KG will probably follow or retire after this year.  And yes, DA has entertained trading Rondo on a few occasions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to setdaCsfree's comment:

Rondo is a good player but Do u think he can lead this team? Take the winning shot?take crucial FT etc.

If I can get a score first PG to replace rondo I would do it, ala curry or westbrook

OKC isn't trading Westbrook.  They probably wouldn't even consider Rondo for Westbrook.  Westbrook is a pg who is also a good scorer. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Well, I had the Lakers losing 4 of their next 6 games but they surprised me last night in Brooklyn...just like we lost to the Wizards (as did the Heat recently)....teams can get hot (or cold) so nothing is a guarantee.....that's why they play the games....at least we look pretty well locked into a playoff spot at this point......it would be nice to move up....in the meantime, the Lakers are trying to get past Portland as they also try to catch the Rockets....interesting time of year....I really like the way the Celts look even with the losses of Rondo & Sullinger...