i think bloggety boop should be permantly removed from the forum unless...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: i think bloggety boop should be permantly removed from the forum unless...

What is worse, is he has been on all day, has absolutely no regrets and has gone as far as to stand behind his indefensible comments.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

well,i say we should make all celtic fans that come to this forum aware of what is going on.and if he refuses to start a thread and properly apologize,then we should seek to have him permanently removed,and the boston globe knows who he really is and can have him removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

if you feel this way, why not just pass on reading his posts?  ......don't really need an ignore button right?...just quickly scroll past his comments...

I didn't catch the one regarding Bias....he and I have had our differences but we seem to have warmed a little towards each other...I think he is just having some fun at our expense....might not be "PC"....but I don't have a problem with him at this point.....but that's just me...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Hes been posting on here for years.

He is just a weird dude that gets off on bothering people.  Not really worth caring about one way or the other.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

most likely your right,but the globe can still find out who he really is.the bottom line is he needs to start a thread and apologize.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

That won't happen, he couldn't even honor a bet he made with me!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bloopoop is just one of GK's many aliases here. 

[/QUOTE]

You have a man crush on me. You dream about me every night. That is how come I had to set my page to private because you were always looking to see if I posted any pics of me. Let it go. I don't play that side of the court but don't mind if you do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Somewhere, Jeb is shaking his head in shame!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

There comes the boyfriend as always. As I said, I am not interested so don't worry...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

GK wrote: 

"Maybe one day I will be ready to join the board and be part of the great fellowship you all have."

Nope - because he is too interested in keeping up the membership in the "Internet punks of America" foundation, where trolling other fans' forums is a prerequisite. 

To be honest i do think BDC could get more traffic on this forum and get a better result with more hands-on moderation, but to expect that at this point seems like a pipe dream.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There comes the boyfriend as always. As I said, I am not interested so don't worry...

[/QUOTE]

Turned over a new leaf?  Sounds like same old GK to me!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I don't get it. Whether GK bothers you or not, there are others here that would seem to be far bigger targets for your animosity. 

From where I'm sitting, he seems like a welcome counterpoint to Celtic fans on this board.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you guys really bothered by GK? Whether he bothers you or not, there are others here that would seem to be far bigger targets for your animosity. 

From where I'm sitting, GK seems like a welcome counterpoint to Celtic fans on this board.

[/QUOTE]

The view is obstructed from where you are sitting.  He serves NO purpose on here other than to attack Fierce, call him a liar, clueless....etc.  He doesn't add anything basketball related to any discussion............and all this after he posted his picture of Jeb, promised to turn over a new leaf, not take it so seriously, and show respect for the Celtics.  Think he does that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Are you guys really bothered by GK? Whether he bothers you or not, there are others here that would seem to be far bigger targets for your animosity. 

From where I'm sitting, GK seems like a welcome counterpoint to Celtic fans on this board.

[/QUOTE]

The view is obstructed from where you are sitting.  He serves NO purpose on here other than to attack Fierce, call him a liar, clueless....etc.  He doesn't add anything basketball related to any discussion............and all this after he posted his picture of Jeb, promised to turn over a new leaf, not take it so seriously, and show respect for the Celtics.  Think he does that?

[/QUOTE]

Actually I do. You remember the stuff he (and similarly, myself) posted back in the day? There's no comparison. Fierce has had GK in his crosshairs since the moment he returned to this board. And drumming up all the stuff GK wrote to Sam? Kind of extreme IMO. 

Like I said, there would seem to be bigger fish to fry.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I do. You remember the stuff he (and similarly, myself) posted back in the day? There's no comparison. Fierce has had GK in his crosshairs since the moment he returned to this board. And drumming up all the stuff GK wrote to Sam? Kind of extreme IMO. 

Like I said, there would seem to be bigger fish to fry.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with two points, and disagree with one.  I think both he and Fierce need to back away from each other, that is true.  Also agree there are "bigger (bloggy) fish to fry" who are more annoying.

I disagree that he adds anything to the board with his posts.  True, we don't get the pictures of cemetaries and what not anymore, but either respectfully disagree with someone, give a new opinion, or shut the heck up!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts