I think Glen Davis can be sacrificed on a trade package

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: I think Glen Davis can be sacrificed on a trade package

In Response to Re: I think Glen Davis can be sacrificed on a trade package:
    [QUOTE]DeJuan Blair starts at C for the Spurs and he gets 12-15 rebs like it's nothing and he's smaller than BBD.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

wowee.  someone slipped you some mushrooms man.  blair is a 6 and 6 guy through a year and a half.  5.5 and 5.5 last year and 6 and 6 this year.  yawn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I think Glen Davis can be sacrificed on a trade package : TRUE GENIUS! "IF THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE." ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that EXTRATERRESTRIAL would actually be your worthless mom.

Scream for your moderator now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think Glen Davis can be sacrificed on a trade package : I think BiasLewis wouldn't understand what you just said. The narcotics are still in his system.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I don't like to call people names on here because i know how irrelevant it can be, but YOU, seriously, you're one fcking Stupid Idiot. Never really have anything constructive to say, always one liners, like hit and runs and that's it. Post something or two for once, let us see what you're thinking or is it that you can't really write more then 3 lines, never mind a constructive paragraph to express an opinion on a subject. I gotta give you credit though, you may be the best one liner poster on here, thats your strength, gotta give credit where its due. Other then that, you're really irrelevant. I see your replies similar to a Mice who comes out to grab a piece of cheese and run back to his hole. In your case, you're a RAT. That's what we should call you from now on. P34, The "RAT".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Trade Erdan?  Wow....and JON, too?  So we get Posey, who is washed up and Powe, who is not the same player and cannot guard howard, Gasol, or bynum in the post.  We get smaller and washed up players.  No thank you to the guy at the end of page 2. 

Posy and Powe are not walking through those doors....leave that fantaasy stuff alone.  They are not the players they once were!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think Glen Davis can be sacrificed on a trade package : I don't like to call people names on here because i know how irrelevant it can be, but YOU, seriously, you're one fcking Stupid Idiot. Never really have anything constructive to say, always one liners, like hit and runs and that's it. Post something or two for once, let us see what you're thinking or is it that you can't really write more then 3 lines, never mind a constructive paragraph to express an opinion on a subject. I gotta give you credit though, you may be the best one liner poster on here, thats your strength, gotta give credit where its due. Other then that, you're really irrelevant. I see your replies similar to a Mice who comes out to grab a piece of cheese and run back to his hole. In your case, you're a RAT. That's what we should call you from now on. P34, The "RAT".
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

Who would take you seriously if you talk like that. 

Since your mouth is full of garbage I think I'll call you, "The Cockroach".