I think it's safe to say that the Celtics will not be paying Avery Bradley.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Re: I think it's safe to say that the Celtics will not be paying Avery Bradley.......

Tough call Mitch. If the first four are gone and I had a choice between Smart and Vonleh was still on board I'd be taking Vonleh. He's playing hurt right now so his recent games have not been great but, he's the BPA at that point. I'd  be happy with Smart or Exum though too. It's not like they don't need a complete overhaul at every position. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Re: I think it's safe to say that the Celtics will not be paying Avery Bradley.......

Time will tell.  I like the idea of a Rondo/Smart backcourt better than a PF timeshare between Sully, Olynyk and another rookie whether it's Randle or Vonleh.

Earlier someone compared Smart to Marcus Banks and JR Giddens.  It pains me what morons some of these fans are.  Banks was a small, speedy run and gun type, Giddens was another athletic project-type with a low bball IQ.  Smart is nothing like them.

Rondo + Smart = WICKED SMART.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I agree, 4/28 was very fair. I dont see what he thinks he can get on the open market, if he had perfect  history of health hes prob an $8 mill per year type player. But with his injury history mid level money $6mill per is more likely what he can get. 

I like ab, but you just cant depend on him to be on the floor. When you factor in his size and agressive style of play, I dont see him ever getting over being injury prone. If you get this injured at such a young age, its only going to get worse the older and more wear and tear you get. 

Even with great health its hard to really say ab is a good starting 2 guard in this league, he seems more like a super sub, 6th man/energy type player. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

We did overpay this guy. I bet you the FA market is dry and this was a safe grab. Let's hope he stays healthy

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts