I think the Heat may have ruined the NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aralviento. Show aralviento's posts

Re: I think the Heat may have ruined the NBA

you can put it this way: franchise players who cannot not live up to their reputation will form a union together to salvage what's left of their inferiorities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: I think the Heat may have ruined the NBA:
    [QUOTE]you can put it this way: franchise players who cannot not live up to their reputation will form a union together to salvage what's left of their inferiorities.
    Posted by aralviento[/QUOTE]

Sour grapes anyone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: I think the Heat may have ruined the NBA:
    [QUOTE]The Heat ruined the NBA? Try the Celtics, remember they were the "blue print".  I have no hard feelings towards the Heat.  They are committed to winning and it shows.  I just can't help but appreciate James and Wade for wanting to win(no need to hate).  If they were Celtics we wouldn't be complaining. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The Heat haven't ruined anything but the Celtics hopes.  What has begun to and will ruin the NBA is a continuation of the way games are called and how some players are more equal than others.  The biggest disappointment in this series beside the Celtics losing was how Wade stooped to dirty play and how it was tolerated by the officials/league.  The games are rarely called the same way on both ends of the floor, and that's what's really ruining the NBA.  

Sections
Shortcuts