I thought Green played well

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I thought Green played well

He should get in the game everytime Miami goes small. That would allow Garnet to guard Anthony and to roam,and help on Wade and Lebron. 

Green can guard Jones better and O Neal isn't quick enough against a small lineup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: I thought Green played well

Green played well. It started when he began to take the ball to the hoop. For him, it's going to come down to aggressiveness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Green did some ok things but he also did some really damaging things.  His defense in the 1st half was pathetic and Jones knocked down the shots.  He still looks way too passive and there's still an element of "not fitting in" that he's gotta overcome quick.  I'd like to see him change that "I'm just out here" expression and get a little snarl and use that athleticism.  In short, "BE AGGRESSIVE!" 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: I thought Green played well:
    [QUOTE]Green did some ok things but he also did some really damaging things.  His defense in the 1st half was pathetic and Jones knocked down the shots.  He still looks way too passive and there's still an element of "not fitting in" that he's gotta overcome quick.  I'd like to see him change that "I'm just out here" expression and get a little snarl and use that athleticism.  In short, "BE AGGRESSIVE!" 
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]
    True, it took him a half. But, I am encouraged how he finished the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

hes finally starting to get some confidence, VERY good thing for us. now we need Big Baby to get his swag back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Green played well. Compared to what?

Maybe it was the poor play of everyone else that makes you think so.

The good news, is that they could not play any worse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Green played well. Compared to what? Maybe it was the poor play of everyone else that makes you think so. The good news, is that they could not play any worse.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

he was aggressive going to the basket, and made his jumpers..also played serviceable defense on lebron. id say thats good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Green looks tentative almost the whole time he is in the game.  He then wakes up and makes a fine play every three or so minutes he's in there and then goes back to sleep again. It is maddening. I don't know if it can change.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

[QUOTE]Green looks tentative almost the whole time he is in the game.  He then wakes up and makes a fine play every three or so minutes he's in there and then goes back to sleep again. It is maddening. I don't know if it can change.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to I thought Green played well:
    [QUOTE]He should get in the game everytime Miami goes small. That would allow Garnet to guard Anthony and to roam,and help on Wade and Lebron.   Green can guard Jones better and O Neal isn't quick enough against a small lineup.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Agree

When its Z/Anthony or Z/Bosh we should counter w/ KG and either JON or Krstic

When they play Anthony @ C w/ LBJ @ PF w/ KG on Anthony and Green at PF.

Same thing when they play Bosh at C (although you can play JON on him a bit)

I want to see less Big Baby. Play him on Anthony only when Anthony is at PF. Then have him play spot mins w/ the 4 all-stars where he hopefully takes charges.

Sections
Shortcuts