I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley?

Danny should trade Bradley and JON for Cousins and then use Cousins as trade material to get Howard.  Wait, Cousins couldn't be traded twice, could he?  So, Danny should move Bradley and JON (expiring contract) + picks in a three way deal that gets Howard to C's while Orlando gets Cousins and Sac gets a couple of players.

Cousins is a talented head case but maybe he and Bradley can be usefully packaged to get Howard to the C's?

Then, with the cap room at end of the season, convince Deron Williams to come and join his buddy Howard as shooting guard to replace Ray.  

PG - Rondo
    SG - DWill (Ray as backup at reduced salary)
    SF - Paul (Green/Pietrus as backups)
    PF - Bass (Green, maybe KG as backups)
    C - Howard (Steimsma as backup)

I like it!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

So we ship out some additional salary - Wilcox and Sasha, for example.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wilcox and our 2 number 1's for Cousins.  It's tough because he doesn't make a lot of money, relatively speaking.   They MAY (it's PLAUSIBLE...LOL) they want a replacement for him, and would take two picks.  I think DA should investigate.....we'd then have our replacement for KG, get Nick Young, and we will right back in the hunt next year
    Rondo/Dooling
    Young/Ray  (Moore traded)
    PP/Green
    Bass/KG
    Cousins/Steamer

Not bad, guys!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley? : So lets bet on Gasol for Rondo ... You've but posting that for weeks ... Put your $ where your mouth is ... LOL
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

They aren't trading Gasol and we are not trading Rondo.  It's a bet for losers!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley? : Mind your own business! I'm talking with Fierce not some guy with holes in the knees of his pants.

Talking to yourself.  My shirt costs more than your whole outfit, so it can't be me!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley? : They aren't trading Gasol and we are not trading Rondo.  It's a bet for losers!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Im tired of reading it!!!!  The FAKERS & Celtics would/will never trade star players to help each other.  It's a fantasy for some armchair GMs on message boards. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Thought Moore is Already Ahead of Bradley? : Im tired of reading it!!!!  The FAKERS & Celtics would/will never trade star players to help each other.  It's a fantasy for some armchair GMs on message boards. 
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Not even in a 3 team trade would Danny do business with Kupcake!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed to that ... When you gonna convince your buddy Fierce to forgeddaboudette?

He is his own man, with his own opinions...just like you and me.  He doesn't take himself quite as seriously as you..............and that's why I like his posts.

Sorry, just telling it like it is!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Is this Danny saying goodbye to Avery Bradley?