I thought we shouldn't worry and that the Lakers were just fine? Oh I guess they aren't.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I thought we shouldn't worry and that the Lakers were just fine? Oh I guess they aren't.

Think they can still go 73 and 9?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: I thought we shouldn't worry and that the Lakers were just fine? Oh I guess they aren't.

Kobe was 3-10 and terrible through 3 quarters then 7-17 overall so I wouldn't say he played great, but they do give awards out for his shooting 6-24, so who knows.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look kiddo, having 2 correct predictions out of 109,706 is not a winning tradition. I am not making excuses at all. I predict the Lakers will be 4-3 one week from today. I also predicited Dwight Howard would be a Laker right before it happened which is much more difficult than some regular season game. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

can you be 4-3 if you start out 1-4? -OneonOne 

hahaha bloggety predicted the Lakers would be 4-3... now he has moved the goalposts to 8-9.. I usually don't bother baiting the troll, and feel LA will be a 50 win 2nd rd team in the end... but Bloggety blowing it sure is hilarious. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Rumor out here is "Sloan by Christmas"..................I don't see that helping as much as people would like to believe.  He is a task master, with Kobe (Del Harris) and Howard (Van Gundy) known task master killers......also, they will have to learn yet another new offense, play Sloan defense.....AND, as Fierce says, still have to deal with the "age thing."

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rumor out here is "Sloan by Christmas"..................I don't see that helping as much as people would like to believe.  He is a task master, with Kobe (Del Harris) and Howard (Van Gundy) known task master killers......also, they will have to learn yet another new offense, play Sloan defense.....AND, as Fierce says, still have to deal with the "age thing."

[/QUOTE]

Rumor also had that Steve Nash would be a Knick, or was that just you with one of your wild predictions?

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Cheer up bloopity! you've only lost 4 games (out of five). You can still win 73 games this year, as Metta predicted. You just need to go on a 72 -5 run. A crackerjack coach like Brown should be able to coax that out of a team like the Lakers with no problem. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rumor also had that Steve Nash would be a Knick, or was that just you with one of your wild predictions?

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Cheer up yo've only lost 4 games out of five. You can still win 73 games this year as Metta predicted. If you go on a 72 -5 run.

[/QUOTE]

No one is down my friend. I mean the Lakers only have 77 games left in the regular season. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

That's good. I was worried that when you found out only one team ever in NBA history has won the finals after going 0-3 you might be ready to jump off a bridge..

I'm glad you are not worried that you are playing like one of the worst teams in the league or that the injury to nash hasn't dampend your spirits. 

keep the faith bloopity. that 72-5 run is right around the corner. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

“Jerry Sloan to L.A. by December 1,” one league source predicted. “Nash and Howard are the new Stockton and Malone. He wants a ring, not to mention the money. He didn’t seriously consider Orlando, Charlotte or Portland [openings] over the summer because he knew Los Angeles would open up.”

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-mike-brown-on-the-hot-seat/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nba-pm-mike-brown-on-the-hot-seat

As with everything I post, it has its' basis in FACT, and is true as of this writing.  Not like you, writing the Heat played in the 2010 Finals, then claiming it was a "typo".  How lame!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Cheer up yo've only lost 4 games out of five. You can still win 73 games this year as Metta predicted. If you go on a 72 -5 run.

[/QUOTE]

No one is down my friend. I mean the Lakers only have 77 games left in the regular season. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Well, at least ONE person is mad!!!!  And check out the comments on the bottom!!  NO ONE IS DOWN????????  WOW!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-jazz-20121108,0,7744851.story

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, at least ONE person is mad!!!!  And check out the comments on the bottom!!  NO ONE IS DOWN????????  WOW!!!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-jazz-20121108,0,7744851.story

[/QUOTE]

Kobe is just frustrated at this point, but that is because he is a born winner and has never opened a season like this with all of the talent that he is surrounded with. Now you should know as well as anyone hedley, the Lakers are supposed to be perfect and no one expects anything less so everyone, with the exceptoion of knowledgable fans like me, are running around in panic mode not understanding the intricacies of the game and not knowing that new players and a new system does not just come together overnight. I hope you are having a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

It could be he thinks his coach is a clown. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kobe is just frustrated at this point, but that is because he is a born winner and has never opened a season like this with all of the talent that he is surrounded with. Now you should know as well as anyone hedley, the Lakers are supposed to be perfect and no one expects anything less so everyone, with the exceptoion of knowledgable fans like me, are running around in panic mode not understanding the intricacies of the game and not knowing that new players and a new system does not just come together overnight. I hope you are having a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

It could be he thinks his coach is a clown. 

[/QUOTE]

He may think that considering he played for the greatest coach of all-time, Phil Jackson, for the majority of his career. But in the end, we shall see. I find it funny how the "supposed" clown coach won the Eastern conference a mere 5 years ago. I guess the people saying that probably were cheering on another team at the time considering the Celtics only won 24 games that season. Ouch!

[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain bloopity. if only Mike brown had Lebron James still. Now he is just stuck with aging Kobe, and the corpse of Ron Artest. Keep the faith though. No team has ever done maybe the lakers will be first. 

Sections
Shortcuts