I thought we shouldn't worry and that the Lakers were just fine? Oh I guess they aren't.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: I thought we shouldn't worry and that the Lakers were just fine? Oh I guess they aren't.

Hey all,

Lackers are doing better than I thought.  Thought they would be 0-5 at this point on way to 3-10 start!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I thought we shouldn't worry and that the Lakers were just fine? Oh I guess they aren't.

Fierce is going to love this.  This is a comment today on the LA Times about the lakers:

Throwing money to the wind, ala LA Dodger style, a lousy mix of players and an inept head coach.

Spells:  A Crap Season.

HA HA HA!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Because he's on the Titanic, just reporting  a few  snow flakes...nothing to be concerned about..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rumor out here is "Sloan by Christmas"..................I don't see that helping as much as people would like to believe.  He is a task master, with Kobe (Del Harris) and Howard (Van Gundy) known task master killers......also, they will have to learn yet another new offense, play Sloan defense.....AND, as Fierce says, still have to deal with the "age thing."

[/QUOTE]

Rumor also had that Steve Nash would be a Knick, or was that just you with one of your wild predictions?

ROTFLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Cheer up yo've only lost 4 games out of five. You can still win 73 games this year as Metta predicted. If you go on a 72 -5 run.

[/QUOTE]

No one is down my friend. I mean the Lakers only have 77 games left in the regular season. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

The team may have 77 games, but not the coach...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So now Bloopy-GK is making excuses.

When the Lakers went 0-8 in the preseason, it was just preseason. Now that the Lakers are the worst team in the west, there are 77 games left?

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

[/QUOTE]

Not sure how having 77 games to play is an excuse, but whatever helps you cope with your full team having to go to overtime with the Wizards.  Have a blessed day kiddo!

:)

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

You would rather lose to the Jazz by 9 points than get a win in OT?

The Wiz bench scored 53 points. That's something that rarely happens. In other words, the Wiz were on fire last night but the Celts managed to still beat them.

The Laker bench only had 12 points last night. 12 points!

No bench.

Clown running the show.

No spot up shooters to complement the big men.

No speed because of old age.

The Lakers are a crappy team!

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers learning a new offense is causing problems for them defensively as many of their shots are long range and the opposing team can run the floor at will off the rebound. Once the team starts to effectively run their offense, their defense will improve as they will be in better position to get set. Basketball is more than what team can run faster or jump higher. Most NBA fans know this. I am so glad that I get to educate you. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

You need a blessing to clear up the mess you have!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Funny, most good coaches preach defense first...because offense comes and goes, but defensive effort should be constant... I guess Mike "Offense" coach is different..So they will be outscoring their opponents from here on??? lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

NO TEAM that has ever started 1-4 has ever won the NBA title..................have a great day!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NO TEAM that has ever started 1-4 has ever won the NBA title..................have a great day!!

[/QUOTE]

And no President has ever been re-elected without getting more electoral votes than they received in their first election. Welcome to the REAL WORLD hedley. Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant, as usual!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And no President has ever been re-elected without getting more electoral votes than they received in their first election. Welcome to the REAL WORLD hedley. Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Actually not true. FDR, had the happen. Before you speak on matters of history I would suggest reading a bit. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant, as usual!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out Einstein. You made my point for me. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

It's not my point - I heard it on ESPN LA yesterday.  A LAKERS announcer said it......I'm just repeating it!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant, as usual!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out Einstein. You made my point for me. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

It's not my point - I heard it on ESPN LA yesterday.  A LAKERS announcer said it......I'm just repeating it!!

[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you are just assuming again as usual. Remember that when you ASSUME, it only makes an "@$$" out of you and me.. Get it??? Please pass this message on to Fiercest as he could use the advice also.

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Get some new material!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant, as usual!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you are just assuming again as usual. Remember that when you ASSUME, it only makes an "@$$" out of you and me.. Get it??? Please pass this message on to Fiercest as he could use the advice also.

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Get some new material!!

[/QUOTE]

I love that quote and it is so fitting for you and a couple pof others on this blog. Have a God blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Well, we didn't assume the lakers would be good, now did we?

That would be.................YOU!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant, as usual!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ASS+U+ME

ASSUME

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Get some new material!!

[/QUOTE]

I love that quote and it is so fitting for you and a couple pof others on this blog. Have a God blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Well, we didn't assume the lakers would be good, now did we?

That would be.................YOU!!!

[/QUOTE]

Kiddo, we do not know how great this Lakers team will be yet. Most NBA fans like to watch what happens in the playoffs before coming to conclusions, so we have about 77 more games before we are there. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Point - at this rate, you will not make the playoffs!!!!

I think you will, after time, but as of now, it is what it is, and the lakers are the worst team in the West............today!!!