I told you Celtics fans....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I told you Celtics fans....

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am not making fun of the Celtics, good friend. I am just using facts to base my conversation pieces. By the way, I am not GK or Fake Fury. I am the former BynumizaHERO. Maybe those 2 guys were banned or something. Anyways, hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

REALLY???????? You are so far gone, you don't know where your lies start and the truth begins.........................ah....."I'll be worried when the lakers beat WAS in overtime"  "lakers win by 39, Celtics win by 3" - all the while denying there is anything wrong with your team.  "We got Howard and Nash, and Danny Ainge picked up a bunch of scrubs"  is NOT making fun of the Celtics.?? You are a ridiculous DB!!  You are also a welcher and a liar, who promised to stop talking to me yesterday (another lie), and who thinks the MIA Heat were in the 2010 Finals!!

[/QUOTE]

Look kiddo, I was referring to my conversations today only. The only comment that you referenced me saying today was about how I will be worried when the Lakers beat the Wizards in OT, and that had nothing to do with me making fun of the Celtics. You should chillax (chill and relax rolled into one, get it?) Have a fantastic afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

You are not only a welcher, a liar, and someone who thinks the Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals, but you are a pi$$ poor communicator.  You cannot tell someone AFTER the fact what you are referring to, that is called back tracking..............another of your MO's!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am not making fun of the Celtics, good friend. I am just using facts to base my conversation pieces. By the way, I am not GK or Fake Fury. I am the former BynumizaHERO. Maybe those 2 guys were banned or something. Anyways, hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

REALLY???????? You are so far gone, you don't know where your lies start and the truth begins.........................ah....."I'll be worried when the lakers beat WAS in overtime"  "lakers win by 39, Celtics win by 3" - all the while denying there is anything wrong with your team.  "We got Howard and Nash, and Danny Ainge picked up a bunch of scrubs"  is NOT making fun of the Celtics.?? You are a ridiculous DB!!  You are also a welcher and a liar, who promised to stop talking to me yesterday (another lie), and who thinks the MIA Heat were in the 2010 Finals!!

[/QUOTE]

Look kiddo, I was referring to my conversations today only. The only comment that you referenced me saying today was about how I will be worried when the Lakers beat the Wizards in OT, and that had nothing to do with me making fun of the Celtics. You should chillax (chill and relax rolled into one, get it?) Have a fantastic afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

You are not only a welcher, a liar, and someone who thinks the Heat played in the 2010 NBA Finals, but you are a pi$$ poor communicator.  You cannot tell someone AFTER the fact what you are referring to, that is called back tracking..............another of your MO's!!

[/QUOTE]

hedley, why the hostility bro? Everyone needs to unite. We just had an election in which the country is obviously evenly split and we need to unite in peace and harmony and all come together for the sake of our wonderful country. From here on out, I propose that we should discuss basketball only and just let the chips fall where they may. Let's leave the petty insults at the door and act like grown ups (teachers as compared to students, if you will).  What do you say?

[/QUOTE]

Deflect, deflect, deflect.............................meantime, your dream team is in a lot of trouble.  I know 77 games left..............yet we have 78, and you think our season is over..........deflect, deflect, deflect....................nice job!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look kiddo, I was referring to my conversations today onlyThe only comment that you referenced me saying today was about how I will be worried when the Lakers beat the Wizards in OT, and that had nothing to do with me making fun of the Celtics. You should chillax (chill and relax rolled into one, get it?) Have a fantastic afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hedley, why the hostility bro? Everyone needs to unite. We just had an election in which the country is obviously evenly split and we need to unite in peace and harmony and all come together for the sake of our wonderful country. From here on out, I propose that we should discuss basketball only and just let the chips fall where they may. Let's leave the petty insults at the door and act like grown ups (teachers as compared to students, if you will).  What do you say?

[/QUOTE]

Also, one other thing, whenever you quote someone, you should really make sure that you get the quote correct or it makes you seem very unreliable and suspect.

Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

You mean like "your cred is zero?"

Yeah, very applicable to you!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look kiddo, I was referring to my conversations today onlyThe only comment that you referenced me saying today was about how I will be worried when the Lakers beat the Wizards in OT, and that had nothing to do with me making fun of the Celtics. You should chillax (chill and relax rolled into one, get it?) Have a fantastic afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also, one other thing, whenever you quote someone, you should really make sure that you get the quote correct or it makes you seem very unreliable and suspect.

Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

You mean like "your cred is zero?"

Yeah, very applicable to you!!

[/QUOTE]

Have a nice afternoon. I am off for some whiskey and coke. Don't worry though, I will not be drinking and driving. Peace bro!

[/QUOTE]

I don't really care - when is this, "I will leave you alone" thing supposed to start??

Sections
Shortcuts