I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better.

Blake has done virtually nothing for the Lakers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better.

In Response to I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better.:
    Blake has done virtually nothing for the Lakers.
    Posted by notrade

Did you really tell us that? I'd love to see that post, because I honestly can't imagine anyone foreseeing Blake being a worse fit with the Lakers than Farmar.

Regardless, at this point I have to say I agree with your statement. Hopefully he finds a way to contribute more to the team the second half of the season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I said it,when many on this board thought it was an upgrade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

I'd say they're actually about even. blake's stats don't leap off the page, but offensively I still believe he's a better player than farmar.

it's easy to put up better stats on a bad team

where blake is costing them is defensively, and so the lakers have lost a bit of their defensive identity from last season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I love seeing Vujachick and Farmar waste away in NJ. The best thing Sharipova can hope for there is the sopranos tour and atlantic city. Hahahahahahahaha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better.:
    In Response to I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better. : Did you really tell us that? I'd love to see that post, because I honestly can't imagine anyone foreseeing Blake being a worse fit with the Lakers than Farmar. Regardless, at this point I have to say I agree with your statement. Hopefully he finds a way to contribute more to the team the second half of the season. 
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

I am not sure what he said, but I guarantee you I said it.  The only ones that thought it was a upgrade basically were the Lakers fans. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I thought blake was better than he's turned out to be.  he was pretty good in Denver and was it Portland? 

For the lakers, I definitely think farmar was better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: I told you I wasn't worried about Steve Blake,and Farmar was better.:
    I love seeing Vujachick and Farmar waste away in NJ. The best thing Sharipova can hope for there is the sopranos tour and atlantic city. Hahahahahahahaha.
    Posted by DFURY13

Vujacic
    NJ - 26.7 MPG, 11.0 PPG, 2.1 APG, 3.2 RPG
    LAL - 4.9 MPG, 1.8 PPG, 0.5 APG, 0.4 RPG

Farmar
    NJ - 23.9 MPG, 9.4 PPG, 4.4 APG, 2.2 RPG
    LAL - 18.0 MPG, 7.2 PPG, 1.5 APG, 1.6 RPG

You call this "wasting away"? Looks like a decent move for both of them to me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I said when they signed Blake that Farmar was better.  Farmar wanted to be a starter, and whined about it.  So they shipped him out.  And while their NUMBERS may be better in NJ, I believe Fury meant they are not on a playoff team anymore, so they are "wasting away" in East Rutherford, NJ.

Sasha will never again see the kind of money he's making now, even if his numbers continue to go up.  11 PPG on the NETS!!!   WOW!!

And with DWill now in the fold, looks like old Jordy will never be a starter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I remember, Notrade and hedley saying it, and i definately said it!!!

Sections
Shortcuts