I Told You, Qdaddy.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: I Told You, Qdaddy.

It is really sad,,, yet also hilarious to see how you are so excited about an injury to a player. Don't get too worked up though, because Bynum will be playing a lot sooner than you expect, and yes, the Lakers will be winning #17 this June.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to I Told You, Qdaddy.:
    [QUOTE]ANDREW BYNUM'S SEASON IS NOT COMPLETE IF HE DOESN'T INJURE HIS KNEE.  Sam Bowie's genes is strong in Andrew Bynum. Usually it happens in March or February, but better late than never, right Qdaddy?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Fierce (AKA Sybil), I couldn't have said it better than Tayshawn did above. You're a sad, pathetic person delighting when an injury occurs to a Laker or any Celtic opponent. I'll bet you thought that all Laker fans crumbled to their knees, sobbing uncontrollably when Drew went down . I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but like Tayshawn and other Laker fans, we STILL believe the Lakers will bring home #17...for several reasons. First off, early reports are that it wasn't as serious as it looked. But let's just say, for arguments sake, that it was a little more serious. Guess who'll replace him? Why, it's Lamar Odom! He's almost as big, a good shot blocker and more versatile. He can handle the ball AND drive to the rim. He'll probably give Doc more concerns than Andrew. As far as minutes, we all know the coaches will shorten their benches...and there are no back-to-backs! No Sybil, we're not crumbling the way the C's fans are. We'll be fine and expect to defend our title. Remember, the one we snatched away from all of you last June?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Fiercest34's celebration of Bynum's potentially (at the time) season ending injury in his countless posts this morning spoke volumes about him as a sports fan, IMO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

im glad bynum is healthy i dont want any excuses if we meet up...yes i said if because both teams have HARD roads to the finals...but i still expect them both to make it...i wouldnt wish injury on any player...CANT WAIT FOR THE PLAYOFFS !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I Told You, Qdaddy. : Fierce (AKA Sybil), I couldn't have said it better than Tayshawn did above. You're a sad, pathetic person delighting when an injury occurs to a Laker or any Celtic opponent. I'll bet you thought that all Laker fans crumbled to their knees, sobbing uncontrollably when Drew went down . I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but like Tayshawn and other Laker fans, we STILL believe the Lakers will bring home #17...for several reasons. First off, early reports are that it wasn't as serious as it looked. But let's just say, for arguments sake, that it was a little more serious. Guess who'll replace him? Why, it's Lamar Odom! He's almost as big, a good shot blocker and more versatile. He can handle the ball AND drive to the rim. He'll probably give Doc more concerns than Andrew. As far as minutes, we all know the coaches will shorten their benches...and there are no back-to-backs! No Sybil, we're not crumbling the way the C's fans are. We'll be fine and expect to defend our title. Remember, the one we snatched away from all of you last June?!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

He didn't do anyhting you you didn't with the Shaq injury. Btw, If you lose Bynum, Gasol and Odom won't play a full 48 minutes  which means Theo Ratcliff.

Also, I hope he is okay,  I'd rather Shaq whip him head to head.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hate the lakers but glad he is going to be ok. I do not wish injuries on anyone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Now his prediction will be that Bynum will get hurt again and as always he'll be wrong AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...-
    -----------
    uhh, Bynum did get hurt. it wasn't serious but his prediction was correct.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to I Told You, Qdaddy.:
    [QUOTE]ANDREW BYNUM'S SEASON IS NOT COMPLETE IF HE DOESN'T INJURE HIS KNEE.  Sam Bowie's genes is strong in Andrew Bynum. Usually it happens in March or February, but better late than never, right Qdaddy?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the Celtics roster? not complete if one of the big men doesn't get hurt? wasn't it the knee?

2009 - KG
    2010 - Perk
    2011 - ???

If I were you, I won't be bragging so much about Bynum's injury....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]You have violated posting policies and have been reported for personal attack. Sorry but got to go by the rules.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

I don't mind. One has to state the facts.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]OK p34 or what ever you are going to call your self tomorrow.

I might call myself "the guy smarter than Rico."

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Good.

and true.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]I know, but that's easy...

It sure is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I can't stand the Laker trolls in this forum but even so, can't stomach any gloating over Bynum being hurt. Lakers should be healthy to defend their title just as I hope we are healthy heading into the playoffs (not looking good, but hoping!)

Predicting that Bynum will hurt his knee without providing the date when it will happen in advance is not impressive. Most of us thought he might gimp up at some point. Looks like the injury may not be so bad. Hope for his sake it's not.

Sections
Shortcuts