I Told You, Qdaddy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: I Told You, Qdaddy.

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy.:
    In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy. : He didn't do anyhting you you didn't with the Shaq injury. Btw, If you lose Bynum, Gasol and Odom won't play a full 48 minutes  which means Theo Ratcliff. Also, I hope he is okay,  I'd rather Shaq whip him head to head.
    Posted by jtkl

You never read a post from me gloating or wishing injury on Shaq or any player. What I DID say was that Shaq would be spending considerable time in the trainers room and not to count on him for major minutes. He's never taken care of himself and it shows. Fierce (AKA Sybil) delights in the Lakers injuries...a sad, pathetic person.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy. : You never read a post from me gloating or wishing injury on Shaq or any player. What I DID say was that Shaq would be spending considerable time in the trainers room and not to count on him for major minutes. He's never taken care of himself and it shows. Fierce (AKA Sybil) delights in the Lakers injuries...a sad, pathetic person.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Don't count on Bynum either. He cannot stay healthy never has never will. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

P34

Why are you happy about an injury?

Is it insecurity or is it hate?

... or winning at any cost?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Just like the Force is strong in Luke Skywalker, Sam Bowie's genes is strong in Andrew Bynum. It's not anybody's fault, it is what it is.
    Posted by Fiercest34

And Sybil's genes are stong in you Fierce (or which ever persona you are tonight).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy. : I'm not happy Bynum got injured. The reason I'm happy about Bynum's injury is I told all the Laker fans on this board, last November 2010, that Bynum will get injured before the playoffs start. Nobody believed me!   So it's not Bynum's injury, it's my prediction that came true that made me happy. Get it?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Actually I remember a post that you and another Celtic fan mentioned about "why the Lakers can't suffer an injury" (or words to that effect). That was, I believe, right after Krstic suffered a minor injury. So yes, you DO wish injuries on other players, especially Lakers. You can deny it all you want, but me and your fellow C's fans on this board have been witness to it.

Sad, pathetic little person.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

P34,

May the force be with you, however, may the force be with JO and Shaq for the first series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Look for anyone to suggest that Bynum is in the clear now they are crazy.  He had been dinged before last night's game.  The idea that he is going gangbusters is very much in question.  We have our own concerns right now but the idea that by suggesting earlier in the season that Bynum was gimpy and due for an injury before the end of the season is just smart logical thinking.  It not hoping it is a belief in the guy's gimpy knee and guess what it was right.

I will make another prediction that he will be hurt again before the playoffs are over.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Look for anyone to suggest that Bynum is in the clear now they are crazy.  He had been dinged before last night's game.  The idea that he is going gangbusters is very much in question.  We have our own concerns right now but the idea that by suggesting earlier in the season that Bynum was gimpy and due for an injury before the end of the season is just smart logical thinking.  It not hoping it is a belief in the guy's gimpy knee and guess what it was right. I will make another prediction that he will be hurt again before the playoffs are over.  
    Posted by concord27

Regardless, he'll be playing, just like last year. He may not be 100%, but he's healtheir than last year. We don't know if he'll get injured during the playoffs (like Sybil is hoping), but Lamar Odom is still an excellent "second option".

We're not worried.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy. : SHOW PROOF, QDADDY! Even though you're the Vince Carter of trolls, half amazing, half troll, you have to show proof. Your word is not enough. And even though you're an exceptional troll you're still a troll. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

I'm not required to do anything. I'm not the only one who's witnessed your "lack of class". Several of your fellow C's fans have chastised you for the same thing you're doing now...hoping, and praying for a Lakers injury. If not Bynum, Gasol...if not Gasol, Bryant, etc., etc.

A truly sad, pathetic, miserable person.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy. : Don't count on Bynum either. He cannot stay healthy never has never will. 
    Posted by jtkl

This coming from the fans who are counting on Shaq to lead them to #18.

Fat Shaq can't even get his tired old butt off the trainers table.

The C's are the least of our worries.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: I Told You, Qdaddy. : I'm still waiting for your proof about me hoping that Bynum gets injured. Where is it, Qdaddy?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sybil, I'm not going to research your entire board for you. You and one of your fellow C's fans specifically said "why can't the Lakers have an injury like that" or words to that effect. I know it, you know it and many other read it as well. Your posts are an embarassment to other Celtic fans cause it shows a complete lack of class. That must by why you use so many "personalities" on this board.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Funny how Q and his band and of losers extraordinaire feel that they play by some kind of rules of decency.  So out of touch with reality they don't realize they are frat boys pranking up and breaking into a hallowed rival house on campus. They can never be a member of.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

LACK OF CLASS? SINCE WHEN DID HARASSING CELTIC FANS IN A FORUM FOR CELTIC FANS BECOME CLASSY?  YOU LOVE TO HARASS PEOPLE, QDADDY?  IT FEELS GOOD TO HARASS PEOPLE QDADDY? "I've been posting and harassing the Green." Re: Best Closer In The NBA posted at 4/14/2011 10:44 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=a35d18f4bdecd0a829f1c37f39e8912a&plckUserId=a35d18f4bdecd0a829f1c37f39e8912a " /> Qdaddy Posts: 458 First: 1/15/2010 Last: 4/16/2011 In Response to  Re: Best Closer In The NBA : In Response to Re: Best Closer In The NBA : You've been strangely absent during the 5 game losing streak. Great job on closing out.... the Kings. Posted by jtkl Don't worry Laker-Nation...I got your back. I've been posting and harassing the Green.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Maybe harass was a poor choice of words...how about "banter". I like "bantering" with the Celtic faithful.

Is that better Sybil?

However, that doesn't change the fact that you lack class by wishing and hoping for injuries on other players. That's why it's coming back on Shaq. You and your "negative vibes". (Oddball made the line famous in "Kelly's Hero's").

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Funny how Q and his band and of losers extraordinaire feel that they play by some kind of rules of decency.  So out of touch with reality they don't realize they are frat boys pranking up and breaking into a hallowed rival house on campus. They can never be a member of.
    Posted by concord27

I thought I was a member?

If not, I'm gonna have Boston.com refund my money.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts