I WANT BRADLEY ACTIVE OVER ARROYO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I WANT BRADLEY ACTIVE OVER ARROYO!

assuming rondo cant go or that it is prudent to have a 2-way guard to cover for him and west just in case his shoulder cant go the full game either, i want avery bradley to be put on the active roster over caolos arroyo, simply because of his ability to be a shut-down defender. besides, if we somehow play the bulls (picked atlanta), we may want him out there to slow down rose. for now, he could be put on chalmers or wade. he's also one of the few true athletes this team has. plus you never have to tell him to shoot. he's clearly a shoot-first point guard, which has its place in balancing things out. when he has played large minutes, he has been very productive and played with moxie and confidence.

arroyo knows the heat and he's a veteran but frankly i would rather have him as a 4th pg. he can not defend against my grandma and she's been dead for 30 years. he's better pure shooter but showed me that he could be a turnover machine if playing big minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: I WANT BRADLEY IN OVER ARROYO!

In this series Arroyo has more to offer as Bibby is not someone you need a lock down defender. Arroyo knows Miami and is a better shooter. He also been on the big stage before. In Chicago Ill take Bradly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

No way man.

Arroyo is a pro and has been around.  Bradley never even got minutes in the regular season.  The reason they got Arroyo was for times like this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: I WANT BRADLEY IN OVER ARROYO!:
    No way man. Arroyo is a pro and has been around.  Bradley never even got minutes in the regular season.  The reason they got Arroyo was for times like this.
    Posted by snakeoil123

Nice.  You said it all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bradley provides better defense and since Arroyo is not going to give us a lot on offense, might as well have a good defensive player in there.  But, the REAL lineup to go with is Ray, Paul, Green, KG, and JON.  Ray, Paul, and Green will have to share ball handling duties.

Hopefully all of this is irrelevant because Rondo and West can share the minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If we get past Miami you could make a case for Bradley over Arroyo.  He could be helpful in trying cover Rose.  This would assume that Rondo and West were healthy though because Bradley cannot play point guard for any length of time.  Good idea if Rondo and West are there though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I would rather see bradley in at the two to guard dwade if he's going to see any minutes at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: I WANT BRADLEY ACTIVE OVER ARROYO!

I hear ya!

But this is Doc. He doesn't like rookies and proved it when he ignored the kid all year. He may play Arroyo if RR and DW aren't ready... Nah, he'll probably put in Baby and have PP and Ray handle the ball.

But I do hear ya!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

No way man. Arroyo is a pro and has been around.  Bradley never even got minutes in the regular season.  The reason they got Arroyo was for times like this.
    Posted by snakeoil123
    snakeoil, love ur avatar, looks like a muscled reggie lewis.. who is it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: I WANT BRADLEY IN OVER ARROYO! : snakeoil, love ur avatar, looks like a muscled reggie lewis.. who is it?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Believe it or not it's Byron Houston.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: I WANT BRADLEY IN OVER ARROYO! : Believe it or not it's Byron Houston.
    Posted by snakeoil123
    who the heck was byron houston? y r u attached to him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: I WANT BRADLEY IN OVER ARROYO! : who the heck was byron houston? y r u attached to him?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Byron Houston was a beast in college and played 4 years in the NBA as an undersized power forward.  He also went to prison for exposing himself repeatedly because he suffers from bi-polar disorder.  And he also is a friend of mine in real life.  

Sections
Shortcuts