I was afraid of this...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I was afraid of this...

The Lakers are now getting on a roll, and have beat two very good teams in a row and 5 in a row overall. They are only going to get better and better and that leaves the rest of us in deep s**t.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: I was afraid of this...

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Lakers are now getting on a roll, and have beat two very good teams in a row and 5 in a row overall. They are only going to get better and better and that leaves the rest of us in deep s**t.

[/QUOTE]

Another gifted home win - congrats laker fan!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How pathetic for you to share your mental illness with us today.  Alone on Christmas,  I would have expected you have full time care.  What a very sad loser you are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

The incredible Steve Nash had 16 points and 11 assists. I wish I had him on my team. He had 12 points and 9 assists in his first game back. And with Metta playing like at a high level (20 today), I'm sorry but the Lakers look very very scary. It's difficult for me to be objective  about them because I hate them, but you have to call a spade a spade. I feel the Celtic fans pain because to tell you the truth I thought they were actually going to be better than the Lakers but I think it's about over for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

The incredible Steve Nash had 16 points and 11 assists. I wish I had him on my team. He had 12 points and 9 assists in his first game back. And with Metta playing like at a high level (20 today), I'm sorry but the Lakers look very very scary. It's difficult for me to be objective  about them because I hate them, but you have to call a spade a spade. I feel the Celtic fans pain because to tell you the truth I thought they were actually going to be better than the Lakers but I think it's about over for them.

[/QUOTE]

YOU DO!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Note - the lakers are still not good enough to win, John, so your obsession with the Celtics is pointless.............................we will play them twice this year.  We will lose to MIA, while YOU will lose to OKC, or MEM, or LAC (that would be sweet)

Have a safe Christmas, and try to remember to take your meds tomorrow!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Game is already over - were you sleeping?  They won, maybe they are 8th best team in the West now, good job

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

It was a sexy win nothing more nothing less. The Lakers haven't proven anything yet, very much like the Celtics. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Lakers are definitely on a roll. Gasol will only get better playing with Nash and once Dwight gets to 100% it's game over.

[/QUOTE]

Dwight Howard will be 100% when he's no longer with the Lakers.   So, don't get your hopes up too much.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwight-howard-confirms-not-fully-healthy-153006157--nba.html

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Varsity team in LA is rolling all over the Nuggets.

D'Antoni was right - showtime is back..................for the Clips!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

the Lakers have nothing to do with the Celtics..we dont need to beat them to make the finals..so really, everything they do is irrelevant. When we face them, Rondo will have a triple double on Nash and we will win, then go about our business. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I was afraid of this.  ANOTHER Laker troll.  Jeez.  What did we do to deserve this.   You would think they would want to be with their team talking.

Sections
Shortcuts